Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OM #7 Fantasy League: Last Minute Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    sent gunns the right info, tales from the hood is my other league

    good call on not signing up.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
      sent gunns the right info, tales from the hood is my other league

      good call on not signing up.

      Comment


      • #33

        Comment


        • #34

          Comment


          • #35
            need 3 more any takers?

            Comment


            • #36
              Sign me up.

              Comment


              • #37
                only one more team needed for 12, we draft sunday night!

                Comment


                • #38
                  draft in 2 hours, see everyone there.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    we have 300 dollars to split, next year want to go back to what we did last year at $35.

                    payout as follows:
                    weekly points winner weeks 1-16: $5 per week ($80 total)
                    season points winner: $40
                    2nd place: $60
                    1st place: $120

                    any objections?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                      we have 300 dollars to split, next year want to go back to what we did last year at $35.

                      payout as follows:
                      weekly points winner weeks 1-16: $5 per week ($80 total)
                      season points winner: $40
                      2nd place: $60
                      1st place: $120

                      any objections?
                      Sounds good to me.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                        we have 300 dollars to split, next year want to go back to what we did last year at $35.

                        payout as follows:
                        weekly points winner weeks 1-16: $5 per week ($80 total)
                        season points winner: $40
                        2nd place: $60
                        1st place: $120

                        any objections?
                        sounds good

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          not bad not terrible. lot of potential with guys like vereen, vincent jackson and maybe even dwayne bowe, but i think this will be an "all or nothing" week to week for me.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                            not bad not terrible. lot of potential with guys like vereen, vincent jackson and maybe even dwayne bowe, but i think this will be an "all or nothing" week to week for me.
                            The worst part is that you have to root for the patriots every week

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              yep. if patriots do good im probably going to win, if not im probably going to lose.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                zach ertz, fred jackson and shane vereen all available for trade. any offers?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X