Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Game Rewind for Season Ticket Holders Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Game Rewind for Season Ticket Holders Again!!!

One of my favorite side benefits to having season tickets last year was renewed once again. I like watching and rewatching to see what I missed, that and its nice when I'm donating plasma to sit and watch the game again. Anyway, got the email yesterday that they are doing it yet again. Love it.

Originally posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    One of my favorite side benefits to having season tickets last year was renewed once again. I like watching and rewatching to see what I missed, that and its nice when I'm donating plasma to sit and watch the game again. Anyway, got the email yesterday that they are doing it yet again. Love it.
    Ditto. Just signed up too. Nice benefit.

Comment

Love it

Comment

Have most every game back to 2009 season.

Comment

Huh. I didn't even know about this.

Comment

Props to Dipsomaniac for allowing me access to his game rewind account! You can say "I need to look at the film" and you are legitimately looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Props to Dipsomaniac for allowing me access to his game rewind account! You can say "I need to look at the film" and you are legitimately looking at it.
              Love the coaches view. My tickets are in the south stands, high enough to see stuff develop and I love that, and the 22 player view.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                Huh. I didn't even know about this.
                The email account associated with the season tickets should've got the email with the code. I have to check my junk mail all the time because the Broncos Ticket Office stuff always ends up in my junk bin.

Comment

Originally posted by missingnumber7 View Post
                  The email account associated with the season tickets should've got the email with the code. I have to check my junk mail all the time because the Broncos Ticket Office stuff always ends up in my junk bin.
                  Yeah, I just found it. It wasn't in my junk mail, but I see enough email from team marketing that I tend to miss important stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                    Yeah, I just found it. It wasn't in my junk mail, but I see enough email from team marketing that I tend to miss important stuff too.
                    I hear ya...some of the junk that comes out with Denver Broncos is essentially Nike crap.

Comment

I used it last season and this is a nice added bonus for having season tickets... and we still get the Broncos sticker and $10 Sports Authority card too!

Comment

Working...
                      X