Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does getting paid millions make you stupid ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does getting paid millions make you stupid ?

2 Steelers running backs busted for possession of 20 grams of weed. Bell and Blount. Bell had blood drawn for DUI charges.

I smoke the hooch but if I was making millions and was told not too I sure as he'll wouldn't. What is wrong with these people.

Don't smoke should be illegal and yes they are idiots.

Comment

Maybe it's an addiction?

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
        Maybe it's an addiction?
        Really ?

Comment

Having millions has nothing to do with smarts or even happiness as we examples of that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
            Having millions has nothing to do with smarts or even happiness as we examples of that all the time.
            Yes but when the get handed X amount of millions does that make you lose the fear of anything happen ing to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              2 Steelers running backs busted for possession of 20 grams of weed. Bell and Blount. Bell had blood drawn for DUI charges.

I smoke the hooch but if I was making millions and was told not too I sure as he'll wouldn't. What is wrong with these people.
              You must not know much about blunt, I mean Blount. He was stupid long before getting paid millions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIp3vaAyffI

Comment

Thankfully I passed on Bell during my fantasy draft. Some of these guys just aren't very smart, proven time and time again. I think perhaps it could be a feeling of invincibility at times, but more often than not, just stupidity.

Comment

What is wrong with these people.
                  Entitlement

Comment

Pretty sure being stupid makes one stupid. Wealthy doesn't necessarily mean stupid, but maybe it's a Steeler thing. Those guys don't seem that bright.

Comment

Yes but when the get handed X amount of millions does that make you lose the fear of anything happen ing to you ?
                      For some, sure, for others, not very bright before the money, so getting money doesn't change their intellect much.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                        Don't smoke should be illegal and yes they are idiots.
                        It really shouldn't be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                          Maybe it's an addiction?
                          Nah. It's just fun.

Comment

I smoke the hooch but if I was making millions and was told not too I sure as he'll wouldn't.
                            Easier said then done. Ive know many people who have said they would quit smoking/drinking once they ......get a job......have a kid......leave college.....and a lot of times.......it never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
                              Easier said then done. Ive know many people who have said they would quit smoking/drinking once they ......get a job......have a kid......leave college.....and a lot of times.......it never happens.
                              I worked a job making only 3 k a month. I was piss tested so I didn't smoke. I hated it but those were the rules. Pay me millions and I not smoke and I'd be happy not to.

Comment

Working...
                              X