Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Jordan Norwood Tears ACL

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 16s
    Jordan Norwood has torn ACL. Ends what would have been one of NFL's best comeback stories of preseason.

Too bad for him...he had gotten a lot of first-team reps as of late, especially as a returner.

man that really is too bad.
    he had been playing very well.

heal up Jordan!

now... what the hell are they gonna do about the returner position!?!

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post

heal up Jordan!

I dont know but its scares the hell out of me putting Wes back there. Not because he can't but because he shouldn't.

Comment

Man that sucks. Burse gets his opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          I dont know but its scares the hell out of me putting Wes back there. Not because he can't but because he shouldn't.
          I think Caldwell should field punts and kickoffs. He's capable and is more of a complementary receiver than a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post

heal up Jordan!

It might say WR tears ACL but we all know he would have been our return guy. This sucks. I don't want to see Welker and the Great Gazoo helmet back returning kicks.

Comment

We could get Holliday back...

do the refs still look for stick-um?

Comment

on the radio here the other day the Giants camp reporters were raving about Holliday

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                  Man that sucks. Burse gets his opportunity.
                  Yeah, i was gonna say ... somewhere he silently pumped his fist

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
                    on the radio here the other day the Giants camp reporters were raving about Holliday
                    The Giants offense looks putrid. I like Holliday for them. Our offense doesn't really need him.

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
                      I think we've seen enough of Holliday to know what to expect from him. The guy has tremendous God given ability. There are only 2 things he needs to do 1) Hold on to the ball. 2) Know when to fair catch and when to run. Holliday can't do either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                        I think Caldwell should field punts
                        Caldwell has fielded 1 punt in his career and it went for 0 yards (presumably a fair catch).

This leaves Denver with realistic options consisting of Sanders, Welker, or Burse imo. Burse probably needs to show something at WR though.

Bummer for Norwood as well as the team because he was really looking good and he filled an important need as a returner who could actually play a position as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          Caldwell has fielded 1 punt in his career and it went for 0 yards (presumably a fair catch).

This leaves Denver with realistic options consisting of Sanders, Welker, or Burse imo. Burse probably needs to show something at WR though.

Bummer for Norwood as well as the team because he was really looking good and he filled an important need as a returner who could actually play a position as well.
                          Or someone that's not on the roster. We don't need someone dynamic, we just need someone who won't drop them and doesn't play receiver for us on a regular basis.

Comment

maybe they can pick someone up after cuts.

Comment

At the WR position Fowler has been solid from what I have seen.

At the KR position it seems Burse is next man up.

decision, decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X