SiriusXM Radio - Interesting Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    I should have been more specific. Do you get all the game broadcasts online, or just the standard channel lineup. Example: college football games that temporarily occupy a less-popular channel for the duration of the game. You get those online as well?
    I will miss it in the winter when I ref bball...its nice to drive back from a game and listen to college games.

Comment

I should have been more specific. Do you get all the game broadcasts online, or just the standard channel lineup. Example: college football games that temporarily occupy a less-popular channel for the duration of the game. You get those online as well?
      I'm guessing it's limited on-line unless you pay more, but that is just a guess. I think they offer subscriptions that do/do not include game broadcasts for car radios.

I had a subscription that was expiring, so I said cancel it, no way I'll pay $200 for a year and listen to about 5 stations. Ended up getting it for $90. It will renew next year at the "regular price", so I'll have to call to cancel it, but I put in a calendar event on my phone to remind me to call and cancel it, and get a lower price again.

They seem to offer a free month of on-line listening

http://shop.siriusxm.com/edealinv/se...neFreeTrial.vm

Cancel Your Free Month Anytime
      Simply call to cancel at any time during your free month. Or keep listening and be billed monthly. We'll even remind you before your free month ends.
      One Month Free
      Free Month of SiriusXM Internet Radio

So many channels, so much time! You've got a full month to enjoy the programming you love - from old favorites to fresh new ones - on us. See Offer Details below.

Over 155 Channels
      Unparalleled Variety
      Over 155 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news, talk, comedy, entertainment and more.

Comment

I think you do but can't say 100% for sure.

Comment

I really miss my XM. Nfl radio and fox sports are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
            I might renew my xm just for this station, listening to Gil Brandt's unbiased take on things beats listening to Dmac and big al try to out med each other about every player.
            The thing I can't stand about Gil Brandt:

"Is what they did was..."

"Is what it is is..."

"Is what I said was..."

Argh! Is what they should do is talk to him about it!

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              I'd love to see the Pats have to play against the NFC West this year, tools always seem to get a pansy ass schedule.
              While not the NFC West, they do play the NFC North which is a solid division but yeah another easy schedule again.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                While not the NFC West, they do play the NFC North which is a solid division but yeah another easy schedule again.
                And I'm sure they've got the Packers and Bears at home.

Comment

I miss the combo of Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan.
                  Word....I enjoyed their show a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                    idk. In my opinion, it's almost like peyton told Gase on the side that he wants to throw the ball more, because he has more control over the game that way. Now, his talent and experience are really showing. Just dominating the NFL. Do we really want to take the ball out of his hands? He is 38 and is determined. I think throwing more than running is not a bad decision considering the predicament. I say continue to throw more and let Peyton show off his true capability before he retires. Dude is insane. He had what 10 interceptions last year? to 55 touchdowns.
                    Honestly, I am cool with Peyton throwing as much as he did last season, on the condition that the running game can take advantage of that scenario. I want an effective running game. Doesn't need to lead the league in yards per game, just needs to be accounted for. In the Super Bowl, the Seahawks were daring us to run the ball. They completely went with stopping the pass and we couldn't do anything in the running game. That needs to change. If Peyton throws 50 times a game and we run 15 times a game, I don't care as long as it is getting the job done

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                      And I'm sure they've got the Packers and Bears at home.
                      They get the Lions/Bears at home, GB/Min on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        I'll take that over his random reminiscing tangents about callers' hometowns in his scouting days.
                        Man, at least that gives me time to change the station before I get the shivers.

"You know, Brian, I was in Pulaski once to scout..."

Preset - Mad Dog Radio!

Of course, that usually only lasts about ten seconds.

Comment

I love the Sirius XM Fantasy channel

Comment

Working...
                          X