Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently the Texans kicked the offense's trash today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apparently the Texans kicked the offense's trash today

    And Manning wasn't happy about it

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-3e01bc525d7f

    People forget this is a team that was poised to go on a playoff run last year. The talent is there and they just added Clowney.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    And Manning wasn't happy about it

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-3e01bc525d7f

    People forget this is a team that was poised to go on a playoff run last year. The talent is there and they just added Clowney.
    Their secondary and qb play will keep them out of the playoffs again. Tho I cant imagine anyone being as bad as Shaub was last year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      And Manning wasn't happy about it

      http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-3e01bc525d7f

      People forget this is a team that was poised to go on a playoff run last year. The talent is there and they just added Clowney.
      Houston is missing the biggest of all the pieces...still no QB to be found on that roster.

      Comment


      • #4
        their defense will probably be top five.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          And Manning wasn't happy about it

          http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-3e01bc525d7f

          People forget this is a team that was poised to go on a playoff run last year. The talent is there and they just added Clowney.
          According to most the media they said it wasn't even close to the offense getting their ass kicked. Reading lots of media accounts saying they thought the Denver O got the best. A lot of Twitter blasts saying Manning is more refocusing the team because they are hearing the hype coming from these two convincing preseason wins.
          Last edited by theAPAOps5; 08-19-2014, 09:13 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
            According to most the media they said it wasn't even close to the offense getting their ass kicked. Reading lots of media accounts saying they thought the Denver O got the best. A lot of Twitter blasts saying Manning us more refocusing the team because they are hearing the hype coming from these two convincing wins.

            They should just replay the SB for them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mennonite View Post
              They should just replay the SB for them.
              I think that is what Manning was doing. Giving them a reality check. There was some good quotes in Andrew Masons article. It was more about the lack of focus and intensity:

              http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...7-c23d98e22139

              Defense showed up. Which I am sure pisses Manning off more that the Offense didn't keep up.

              Damn sisspussies

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                Their secondary and qb play will keep them out of the playoffs again. Tho I cant imagine anyone being as bad as Shaub was last year.
                You'd think simply missing part of his earlobe ripped off by Joe Mays wouldn't make such a difference, but apparently it did.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He was never the same after that hit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I don't think Texans D really kicked the Broncos' O butts so much as Manning sensed lack of focus. It was non-contact practice. .</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/501816802083872770">August 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos had 4-n-out during 2-minute drill vs Texans. Denver just beat SF, 34-0. Everybody says their great. Focus not there. Manning irked.</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/501817291819200512">August 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                      He was never the same after that hit.
                      Seriously, he just crumbled with any sort of pressure after that. Joe Mays destroys souls....... When he can run in a straight line.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                        According to most the media they said it wasn't even close to the offense getting their ass kicked. Reading lots of media accounts saying they thought the Denver O got the best. A lot of Twitter blasts saying Manning is more refocusing the team because they are hearing the hype coming from these two convincing preseason wins.
                        Yeah they interviewed Welker and he said it was a good practice. Apparently the Houston interviews with their news did not describe a situation where they were "owning" Denver either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                          Seriously, he just crumbled with any sort of pressure after that. Joe Mays destroys souls....... When he can run in a straight line.
                          "We have Joe Mays!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            "We have Joe Mays!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                              You'd think simply missing part of his earlobe ripped off by Joe Mays wouldn't make such a difference, but apparently it did.
                              Samson had his hair. Achilles had his heel. Shcaub had his lobe.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X