Cody Lattimer KO's Bethea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Lattimer KO's Bethea

#14 top of the play, comes down to block the safety. Oh yes. THIS is our new WR.

Bethea forgot to fall down, and then realize, "o **** that hurt"

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      Bethea forgot to fall down, and then realize, "o **** that hurt"
      he got knocked the **** out maaaaaan!

Comment

Nice hit but did he get the wrong guy? If Hilman was going outside, he should have taken out Bethea. Personally, it seems Hilman was supposed to stay inside and why he bypassed the CB. Very nice hit. McCaffrey would have been prouder if he pointed his finger at his grill.

Comment

give that guy the eddie mac block of the game.

Comment

I hope he stays healthy because this kid is gonna' beast.

Comment

Hopefully he gets a real number at some point in time. #14 is gross.

Comment

Lol. Agreed. #14 sucks. F you b. Stokely!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  Nice hit but did he get the wrong guy? If Hilman was going outside, he should have taken out Bethea. Personally, it seems Hilman was supposed to stay inside and why he bypassed the CB. Very nice hit. McCaffrey would have been prouder if he pointed his finger at his grill.
                  They may tell him to block whichever one he can get a good lick on.

Comment

I love how Latimer plays football. I really am liking the attitude of the team so far this preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      #14 top of the play, comes down to block the safety. Oh yes. THIS is our new WR.

I love how he walks like George Jefferson away from the play.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        Looks to me line the MLB read it correctly and occupied the lane forcing Hillman out. Had Hillman been able to go inside that would have provided him a nice lane to cut back.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                          That's racist!!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            That is because he just knocked Weezee out because she was talking **** about Mother Jefferson. (one game suspension tops).

Comment

Not too shabby....Elway and Fox said they wanted a more physical team.

Comment

Working...
                              X