Peyton Manning Won't Sell You Gatorade Without Some Sweat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Won't Sell You Gatorade Without Some Sweat

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/STibBgghPqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PZfc5EkzZw

I just copied the link for this to post about it.

Comment

I'm not that crazy about his last few commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
        Wasn't his best for sure, cheeky is about it.

Comment

Thanks! He does look like store manager. Lol

Comment

One of my favorites.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/YGmX6m78zDM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/YGmX6m78zDM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

hahaha funny.

Comment

That was dry humor at it's finest. That's hilarious.

Comment

This one is much better!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y1rkLDk59Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

LMAO. I would have let her get the Gatorade.

Comment

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/sdmY2lGKoCU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/sdmY2lGKoCU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HIr2kw2rwAc?list=UUKbGPPMiB37HbLIAKyV9bmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mUyRPlzVnf4?list=UUKbGPPMiB37HbLIAKyV9bmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          This one is much better!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y1rkLDk59Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          I lol'd on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                            Chrissy Rulez will need your address so you can get a beat down. Not one of those lap dances she named for good tippers. She is going to destroy you but first, hope you can handle 2nd hand smoke from her.

Comment

Manning looks like he has a little bit of a gut on him

Comment

Working...
                              X