Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel that this is deserving of its own thread - Juwan Thompson

Thank you and goodnight

The best thing about that whole play is how it looks like dude lost total control of his body after he got hit

Comment

I liked that Juwan freezes for a second like "Did I just destroy that guy with my forearm? Oh crap! I have to keep going!"

Comment

Hit stick mode engaged

Comment

I want to see some reps against a 1st team Defense before I jump on the bandwagon. So far I love what I see but it is against guys who will be out of work in the coming weeks.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Did that other guy get a concussion? ****. That was brutal. It made me laugh the way 27 looked like a WWE wrestler flailing around.

He might have been knocked out for just a second there.

Edit. I don't think concussions are funny.
              Last edited by swaiy; 08-18-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I love how we've clearly been the more physical team two weeks in a row...against teams known for their physicality.

Comment

Watch #27 for the whole gif, he is in la la land.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    Watch #27 for the whole gif, he is in la la land.
                    Same thing I was thinking. To me, he looked as if he was out for a second. Particularly the part where he ragdolled like a stuntman.

Comment

Last week Thompson finished a run by putting his helmet in a Seahawks ear hole. It didn't concuss the dude but I bet he woke up with a stiff neck. This is the kind of RB we need touching the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWave View Post
                        The best thing about that whole play is how it looks like dude lost total control of his body after he got hit

seriously it's like a scene out of GTA or something

Comment

Somebody is going to get some touches when the season starts...

Still trying to figure out who he is a combination of. People have mentioned Droughns, and I see some Anderson in his game too...

Comment

Would love to see a gif of the picture perfect bullet Manning drilled Welker with on 3 down during that first drive. It could be Manning's signature pass showing just how good he is at his craft. Brady and maybe Brees is the only other QB that can make that throw
                            Last edited by baja; 08-18-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
                              Somebody is going to get some touches when the season starts...

Still trying to figure out who he is a combination of. People have mentioned Droughns, and I see some Anderson in his game too...
                              Ya, Mike Anderson-esque for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X