Preseason- SF VS DEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
    Looks like we were trying a few empty sets in the redzone there, not very successful though.
    What's up with that? Get Thompson in there damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
      I guess that's what the preseason is for. Try **** out
      I'm guessing the "****" you are referring to is Manning running the ball. WTF was that?

Comment

Tickets to this game were outrageous. Couple that with the horrendous traffic jams that are gonna happen. They had a soccer game last weekend with half the people and it was taking hours to go a mile. They have traffic kinks to work out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
          You know...I think we all know that D. Thomas is pretty good. How about working to some of the guys we don't know so much about. Get Caldwell going some, give it to Hillman out of the backfield. Maybe Julius down the seem.
          Maybe you can just shut your pussy mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolad View Post
            Hillman lacks vision
            What I do like is that he doesn't dance around in the backfield or run up the backs of his blockers. He makes his cut and gets his yards. He did fine last week and has positive yards this week. Dude is not going to be a 1k back but he is good depth.

Comment

where's seedreaver at with that awesome stream

Comment

welker, dwarfs, and short people all have very little in common.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                  I'm guessing the "****" you are referring to is Manning running the ball. WTF was that?
                  Wanted to make sure he could still run forward at a snails pace after his embryo smoothie before the game.

Comment

Moore makes a play

Comment

• Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                      NFL Network is screwed up for me. All I'm getting is random snippets of audio. Just me?
                      Here they are replaying the Dallas/Baltimore game, although it says it's suppose to be Denver. Thank heavens for KMYU.

Comment

• Marshall way off Hyde there. Wtf

Comment

• Linebackers looking bleh....biting on everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Right, Hamrob. Lets not go for 17 yards when the opportunity presents itself.
                            That's not what I'm saying.

But, look at all those short intended routes for DT. I mean...he's getting like 6 grabs a quarter...that type of pace. You know...let's call some other guys numbers....specifically Norwood, Bubba, or short passes to Hillman. That's what we need to see worked on.....not whether DT is a stud. We all know that.

Comment

• Liked he way 55 backed out there into pass coverage

Comment

• Defensive line has been largely ineffective thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X