Preseason- SF VS DEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
    Did they just say bottled water was $5.75 at the 49ers new stadium?
    I paid 4.50 at super Chevy yesterday...

Comment

• Stevie Johnson probably makes this roster if Barrow is done. Nice pick play.

Comment

• Was just writing I wanted to see a pick and finish this out a goose egg for Harbaugh at his new digs

Comment

• Stevie had a hell of a game. Really impressed.
          Many have said that Fox and Del Rio can coach up and draft LBs and I gotta agree

Comment

• Niners guy: "The RG is just locking people out....... Er um except there" as he throws an INt

Comment

• Announcer...Nobody gets around our big RG, oh wait. lol

Comment

• That was awesome! right as the dope announcer is raving that the RG locks his man up every time, he gets beat like a drum and allows the pressure that results in an INT.

Comment

• Love seeing some of these guys get some glory before they get cut.

Comment

• Any injuries?

Comment

• Cameron Moore probably makes this team if Robinson has any sort of lingering issue with his knee. Nice catch and score.

Comment

• I bet they love hearing boos on the grand opening of their new stadium.

Comment

• Congratulations on your new stadium Niners fans!

Now enjoy your raping

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulamau View Post
                            Dysert has little awareness of the pass rush around him. John Fox just trying not to run up the score since we have to play them for real in a around 6 or 7 weeks at our house and the game is long ago locked up.
                            He didn't succeed in not running up the score. He clearly underestimated just how bad the 49ers 3rd team is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Any injuries?
                              Barrow and Gerrell Robins

Comment

• I love that the announcer has finally worked himself back around to the fact that the 49ers have just gotten steamrolled.

Comment

Working...
                                X