Fantasy football question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football question

Hey all, just a question for ya. I'll move this to the fantasy thread in a while.

I am in a 12 team league with a .5 PPR. I know I will be picking at 7. I am currently debating between DT, Ball, Lynch and Graham. I figure Charles, Mccoy, Forte, AP, Lacy and Megatron will be gone. I am leaning towards Ball or DT. I am not wild about going TE in round 1 and I just don't trust Lynch this year....

Am I crazy to consider ball at 7?

I'm not a WR person (as you all know) but out of that group I'd take DT. Statistically DT is ranked 4th to Johnson's 3rd and DT had more TD's and a better QB. Yes I think it's crazy to take Ball at 7, I'm just not convinced he'll carry the load, more RB by committee. I agree with you about Lynch

Comment

What's scary about that RBBC for the Broncos is the unproven commodities that are in the backfield. Hillman sucks (IMO), CJ seems to be OK at this pont, and J Thompson has the most upside.

I think Ball could be fantasy gold this year, but at #7? It's a gamble, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
        What's scary about that RBBC for the Broncos is the unproven commodities that are in the backfield. Hillman sucks (IMO), CJ seems to be OK at this pont, and J Thompson has the most upside.

I think Ball could be fantasy gold this year, but at #7? It's a gamble, that's for sure.
        I just don't see him valued at a 7 pick and there are more RB's out there, I feel, will be more valued at 7. Personally I'm looking at........uh nevermind, I'm in a league with you.

Comment

We have a full PPR, so I figured I could pose this particular question. . The first round is pretty cut and dried anyway.

Comment

Well it's funny, my views may be skewed. I was just on some fantasy football ranking sights and Ball was ranked 6th or 7th continuously.

Comment

Ball at 7 would be an overpick, he will almost certainly be there round 2 - I am assuming snake draft?

If you can get Lynch that would be decent value, other than that I think Alfred Morris or DT would be solid picks.

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
                Ball at 7 would be an overpick, he will almost certainly be there round 2 - I am assuming snake draft?

If you can get Lynch that would be decent value, other than that I think Alfred Morris or DT would be solid picks.
                lol wat?
                Alfred Morris in a PPR?
                ha

Comment

Which Ball? I'd take DT between those, assuming you meant Montee. He should be available much later unless you're playing with a bunch of Bronco Homers.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                    Hey all, just a question for ya. I'll move this to the fantasy thread in a while.

I am in a 12 team league with a .5 PPR. I know I will be picking at 7. I am currently debating between DT, Ball, Lynch and Graham. I figure Charles, Mccoy, Forte, AP, Lacy and Megatron will be gone. I am leaning towards Ball or DT. I am not wild about going TE in round 1 and I just don't trust Lynch this year....

Am I crazy to consider ball at 7?
                    Yes you would be crazy to take Ball at 7.

Comment

I'd probably take Ball

He's gonna go HAM this year barring injury
                      Once the top 5 backs are gone Ball is the guy I will be targeting this year
                      DT would be a fine pick to, but I am all over Ball this year as well

Comment

Mathew Berry said he would take Ball in the first round easy
                        Yahoo just recently moved Ball to like the 15th ranked player after having him in the top 10 for a while

There is no guarantee he will be there in the 2nd
                        Lots of people are really high on Ball this year

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                          I'd probably take Ball

He's gonna go HAM this year barring injury
                          Once the top 5 backs are gone Ball is the guy I will be targeting this year
                          DT would be a fine pick to, but I am all over Ball this year as well
                          See people like this guy are always good to invite to your fantasy league because they over draft their favorite team players. We have a Steelers and Niners fan we make sure and invite just for this reason. ZOMG!!! Vernon Davis fourth overall!! 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            See people like this guy are always good to invite to your fantasy league because they over draft their favorite team players. We have a Steelers and Niners fan we make sure and invite just for this reason. ZOMG!!! Vernon Davis fourth overall!! 1!
                            Read my next post
                            I'm not even close to the only person who thinks Ball is worthy of a first this year

Did you not pay attention to how well Moreno did last year in FF?
                            Moreno was a top 5 FF back, and Ball is much better than him
                            Last edited by Br0nc0Buster; 08-17-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

peyton or Thomas....

Comment

Working...
                              X