Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you expect to see against the 49'ers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you expect to see against the 49'ers?

We'll be on the road in a tough place, against a very good team. Another young mobile QB with a strong arm. A physical team with a great defense.

What do you expect to see and are you a little more encouraged about what we will be able to do after having seen the Seattle game last week?

I think our starters will play 1 quarter. We won't be pulling a Seattle and playing the starters for the entire first half. I just don't see it.

I'd love to see our D hold their starters to maybe a few FG's for the 1st quarter but not give up a TD. I want to see a few sacks, some hurries and great contain on a very mobile QB. I'd like to see of offense keep on pounding the rock, getting nice chunks. No Turnovers !!! 49'ers have a tough D so I don't expect to score a ton but if our offense could manage 10 points in the 1st quarter that would be good.

I'd like to see a 13-7, 10-3 or even a 7-3 first quarter for the Broncos. On the road, against a super tough team. I would be thrilled.

Score to me is pretty irrelevent.

Im really excited, i wanna see pretty much all the depth. Some real sleepers and quality there.

go broncos

Comment

no injuries and hopefully CJ Anderson has a big game pulling ahead of Hillman.

hopefully Brock shows more progress and Roby looks decent.

but really, no injuries.

Comment

I want to see what the running backs can do. I would also like to see a "clean" game with a minimum of penalties and turnovers.

And no injuries.
        Last edited by mennonite; 08-16-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

What the RB's do against the 9ers stout front 7
          See if the O-line holds up and can open holes like last week
          If the O-line can keep Manning upright and clean
          Will be looking to see how the young DB's look
          Interested to see if the D-line can dominate
          Who can step up at WLB
          Clean up all those penalties

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            no injuries and hopefully CJ Anderson has a big game pulling ahead of Hillman.

hopefully Brock shows more progress and Roby looks decent.

but really, no injuries.
            This.

Comment

Injuries and more flags.....the pre season sux

Comment

It will be good for our line to see another potent pass rush. I'd like to see a little more from Emmanuel Sanders as he was more/less shut down by Sherman last week.

I'm also curious to see how Brandon Marshall does in Trevethan's stead.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                  Emmanuel Sanders as he was more/less shut down by Sherman last week.
                  I am not sure this was the case as much as it was DT was abusing Maxwell every time Manning dropped back. There was no need to go to anyone but DT.

Comment

No injuries since there are no real starting spots up for grabs besides Trevathan's in the short-term. Nothing else matters.

Comment

For the starting unit to play physical and not make mental mistakes. See how the dline rotation is going to play out. And to see how the weakside linebackers play.

Comment

If we have it better than them

Comment

Here is says Kaepernick is likely expected to play "a series or two". That would be lame.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-k...0992--nfl.html

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                            Here is says Kaepernick is likely expected to play "a series or two". That would be lame.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-k...0992--nfl.html
                            Damn. I was hoping to see all starters until about midway through the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              I am not sure this was the case as much as it was DT was abusing Maxwell every time Manning dropped back. There was no need to go to anyone but DT.
                              Agreed. Manning's style of play has always been to identify a mismatch and then exploit it at every opportunity. He goes with what's working -- and vs. Seattle, that was DT vs Maxwell. (Against the Chefs last year -- in both games -- it was Decker vs. Cooper and Cooper was being abused almost as badly as Roc Alexander was in the playoffs years ago).

It might seem kinda cruel, but it's the smart thing to do to keep taking advantage of an overmatched DB.

Comment

Working...
                              X