Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO PRO: Broncos vs. Seahawks Preseason Jump

Wooohooo!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ye9V3eI-QT8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting this! This dudes were crazy this time. They came down directly over the stands.

Comment

Everyone should try this at least once in their lifetime. You can always just go tandem, if you're not interested in taking the classes. It's a rush!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
        Everyone should try this at least once in their lifetime. You can always just go tandem, if you're not interested in taking the classes. It's a rush!
        Naw, I'll just keep having the occasional dream that I'm superman and can fly without going splat.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          Thanks for posting this! This dudes were crazy this time. They came down directly over the stands.
          The year Sharpe when in the ROF he did a tandem and we were in the front row of the 300 level on the north end. I could've reached out and grabbed the guys foot they were that close. When they come in for primetime games with all the dang wires for the cross field cams it is really impressive watching them avoid the wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
            As my drill sergeant liked to point out, "Only two things fall from the sky: Bird **** and idiots."

Comment

That was cool. Never going to do it myself, but cool.

Comment

Woah woah woah..... 3:35. Midget horse.
                Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 08-15-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                  Naw, I'll just keep having the occasional dream that I'm superman and can fly without going splat.
                  Yeah, ever since a buddy of mine showed me some Polaroids from a coroner of a girl whose chute didn't open --one from the field where they found her and two others on the slab in the office-- I pretty much decided it was better to keep my feet on the ground. Not that I couldn't get hit by a bus, or something like that, and still wind up in a coroner's photobook, but I don't think I want to write my own potential invitation, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                    Miles has been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                      That little Miles Jr. was hanging out with Miles the whole game. That was sweet to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        As my drill sergeant liked to point out, "Only two things fall from the sky: Bird **** and idiots."
                        My wife says basically the same thing!

Comment

Was surprised the freefall was so short. And his approach to the field was pretty steep. Without that last spiral turn he would have overshot.

Comment

Working...
                          X