Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabb and Price's flex on Seachickens

LISTEN HERE BROTHER...

Don't you open your mouth about the best, or Rabb and price's will shut it for you real quick!! Mile High City!!

Seahawks get intimidated and catch a beatdown. Who's next up to get dressed up?! Call the dogs off! Send the National Guard, please! You can't see us!!

Pic taken just after Marvin Austin's sack. 4th down squawks.

Attached Files

you look like someone replaced you with a balloon animal

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
      you look like someone replaced you with a balloon animal
      could be a bi-product of all the ped's

Comment

Hah... looks like good times were had. That's what it's all about.

Comment

Thank you Rabb and your daughter for coming to see us! Great to meet you guys.
          Attached Files

Comment

You guys look like a very cute couple and also your adopted young, black child. We have come a long ways accepting gay marriage and adoption.

Which one is Rabb and who is the one that didn't bother to wear at least a Broncos shirt or hat?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
              You guys look like a very cute couple and also your adopted young, black child. We have come a long ways accepting gay marriage and adoption.

Which one is Rabb and who is the one that didn't bother to wear at least a Broncos shirt or hat?
              haha they do look like they make a cute couple.

Comment

I have a Broncos beanie and snow gloves, but that's all. I bought my son a Manning jersey, and he has a DT signed hat, but he left them in TX.

Having a jersey would be nice, but I figure I've spent enough on tickets the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

I am in the jersey. And we prefer to be called progressive, thank you.

Was good to meet you price...seriously love meeting Maners and it was great to meet you and your little man. They just couldn't handle our flexing.

Comment

Who is the monster with the pointy elbow?

Comment

Von Miller has lost some weight.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but he reminds me a bit of Ed Mcaffrey.

Comment

Little man got you both beat

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                          Little man got you both beat
                          Check out his orange sweet cow tattoo on left bicep. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                            LISTEN HERE BROTHER...

Don't you open your mouth about the best, or Rabb and price's will shut it for you real quick!! Mile High City!!

Seahawks get intimidated and catch a beatdown. Who's next up to get dressed up?! Call the dogs off! Send the National Guard, please! You can't see us!!

Pic taken just after Marvin Austin's sack. 4th down squawks.
                            Wow, so much hidden symbolism in that picture. Strategically framing the Hispanic guy to the right behind bars makes a powerful statement about the border crisis while his solemn expression and dick-do physique speak to America's struggle with obesity.

Comment

Do sissies flex?

Comment

Working...
                              X