The Raiders look like hot garbage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raiders look like hot garbage.

Their offense didn't cross the 50 yard line into the second half.

Yet people argue these fools are our biggest rival!

They may be our most heated rivalry, but that train wreck is nothing close to our biggest rival currently.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

They may be our most heated rivalry, but that train wreck is nothing close to our biggest rival currently.
      Woah some think that?

Only 2 teams are a threat. SD in the division Pats in the conference.

Comment

The teams I hate losing to the most right now are:

1. Patriots

2. Chiefs

3. Chargers

I would probably put OAK at four.

Comment

"the raider's are going to surprise this year".

- Every raiders fan

Comment

Holy Crap. The Vikings announcers sound like WWE homers. Worse than the Rockies and Avs by 100X

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
              The teams I hate losing to the most right now are:

1. Patriots

2. Chiefs

3. Chargers

I would probably put OAK at four.
              I'd put the Colts, Ravens and Seahawks up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                "the raider's are going to win the SuperBowl this year".

- Every raiders fan

F.Y.P.

This is how they think every season in August but maybe we don't hear this as often as some have come to the conclusion that they will have a non winning season for 12 years in a row.

Since 1995, they have had 3 winning seasons! Broncos, since 1995, have had 11 winning season.
                Last edited by broncocalijohn; 08-09-2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Also, this will be the year that we finally bypass the Raiders in overall best record!
                  Raiders: 434-375-11
                  Broncos:432-378-10

I am hoping by 3rd game, we are 3-0 and they are 0-3 and then we can celebrate or at least plan to do so as we have never been better overall. That will piss them off good.

Comment

Well.. Im pretty sure the will just point to the better head to head record which im assuming they still own by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
                      Holy Crap. The Vikings announcers sound like WWE homers. Worse than the Rockies and Avs by 100X
                      My daughter in law (Minnesota fan) called me yesterday to ask me why no one cares if a team wins or loses in preseason. I explain it to her. She said oh cause she wanted to call my son in law to give him **** but my son (her husband) had told her no, it doesn't matter. I told her yeah, now is not the time, there will be plenty of opportunity to smack down Raider fans.

Comment

Any day is a good day to lay the smack down on raider fan!

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                          Well.. Im pretty sure the will just point to the better head to head record which im assuming they still own by a wide margin.
                          60–47–2 is the overall record of the Raiders against Denver. So in less than a decade that record will also fall.

Although, to be completely honest, the NFL is always much more fun when The Raiders are good. As a fan of a division rival it is funny to watch them bumble away season after season, but as a football fan I wish they would get their heads out of their asses.

Comment

Isn't this where you insert "PRESEASON GAME 1" after the OP's post?

Comment

I hate the raiders but I'll still stand by my prediction of them being the 3rd best record in the A west.

Comment

Working...
                              X