Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does Denver IR (red shirt) this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Denver IR (red shirt) this season?

John Boyett Kenny Anunike are my two candidates for a season ending boo boo.

I think Annuike is a prime candidate for this.

Comment

Potentially Norwood, because he's showing something and we're way too deep at WR.

Comment

Osweiler? I kid, I kid...

Comment

I actually don't believe this really happens. Some guys, like Q, had a pre-existing injury and they were able to get away with it. But McCray legitimately injured himself against the Cardinals last year. And we probably didn't enjoy seeing Sealver Siliga play second string for the Patriots.

If you're talking the TRUE redskirt, the practice squad, I'll need a few more games to guess.

Comment

Probably just Anunike.

Dont know/think of anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              I actually don't believe this really happens. Some guys, like Q, had a pre-existing injury and they were able to get away with it. But McCray legitimately injured himself against the Cardinals last year. And we probably didn't enjoy seeing Sealver Siliga play second string for the Patriots.

If you're talking the TRUE redskirt, the practice squad, I'll need a few more games to guess.
              He said "Redskirt" .

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                He said "Redskirt" .

Comment

I guess i dont understand why a player would agree to this. Like "sure ill fake an injury and sit on your sideline all year in the off chance that you think im good enough to play next year instead of going to a team where i can actually play."

That said, maybe the uncertainty of free agency leads them to take the easy paycheck. However, i doubt this is the case for a guy who's played in the nfl already like Norwood. I would imagine some team has room for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                    I guess i dont understand why a player would agree to this. Like "sure ill fake an injury and sit on your sideline all year in the off chance that you think im good enough to play next year instead of going to a team where i can actually play."

That said, maybe the uncertainty of free agency leads them to take the easy paycheck. However, i doubt this is the case for a guy who's played in the nfl already like Norwood. I would imagine some team has room for him.
                    full salary and less work, who wouldn't agree to this when you're on the bubble to even make a nfl team?

Comment

Yeah I didn't realize he had been in the league for five years, with starting experience (albeit for the Browns).

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                        Potentially Norwood, because he's showing something and we're way too deep at WR.
                        agree

Comment

Thompson or Bibbs, whomever doesn't get the 4th spot.

Comment

A bird in the hand and all that, probably.

Comment

Just exactly how many UDFA's that are cut from the Broncis this year are going to make another team's top 53 players?

Comment

Working...
                              X