15.38%
    Ward
    8.17%
    Other
    6.25%

I gotta say ware , ward both showed what we are paying them for
    Austin didn't hurt his cause either

Comment

DT. This shouldn't even be a debate. Ware was second, then Clady. Manning is Manning, he's just a stud.

Comment

I can't decide between Ware and Thompson.

I really want to see a lot more of Thompson in the preseason.

Comment

Ware easily. He really gets after the QB, even one time where Russell handed off, Ware was already there.

I was also impressed by the running backs.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
            DT. This shouldn't even be a debate. Ware was second, then Clady. Manning is Manning, he's just a stud.
            These things are known, we know DT is a badass. Rookies however, are not. Thompson impressed me the most, Austin a close second.

Comment

I voted other.

Irving show me something yesterday. Not sure if he's just progressing or it's a product of an awesome DL he was all over the place making plays last night.

Comment

Thompson and even Kapri Bibbs benefited from some excellent blocking on their runs. If you gave Hillman that kind of blocking he could've taken some of those runs to the house.

Comment

I voted all of them because the poll would let me

Comment

I'm so impressed with Thompson and Bibbs, that I'd be ok with letting CJ Anderson and Hillman go elsewhere.

Granted Bibbs was against bottom of the barrel 2nds and 3rds, but he sure seemed to run to space much better than Hillman and Anderson.

I want to see Thompson get first team reps for the entire quarter next week.

I voted Thompson, because I can't be impressed with DT because he was the only shining spot in the super-bowl against the same team. I would have been mad if Ware hadn't contributed as much as he did.

Comment

The team in general is ubber impressive.

Thompson surprised me the most. He has TD like vision and one cut ability

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                        The team in general is ubber impressive.

Thompson surprised me the most. He has TD like vision and one cut ability
                        In my mind I was comparing him more to Priest Holmes. I watched a lot of Chiefs games back in the day when he was the head buffalo, because my buddy and I split the Direct TV bill for football... What always surprised me about Dickie V's offense, and Holmes/Johnson was that the play always seemed to develop so slowly laterally, with the line going with him, and then he plants his foot and he's like 10 yards up field.

TD's cuts were more decisive, and he hit the hole a LOT faster. The Broncos style stretch plays also very rarely developed more than a few yards outside of the hashes. I never saw a play or a style that I could compare to TD.

Also, Thompson needs to get his shoulders down low on contact and stop letting players power slam him into the ground. Those had to hurt.

Comment

I picked Os, just because someone has to.

Comment

Quanterus Smith. He was a man among boys out there.

Other notables: Juwan Thompson, Ryan Clady, the d-line, Ward and Nate Irving.

Comment

Haven't seen McCray mentioned much. I saw him fill the hole and stand up the lead blocker more than once, pushing the play the outside and allowing Irving and others to run free to the carrier. Really quick to identify the play and react at the snap. Very impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X