• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRESEASON GAME #2

Mankind survived PRESEASON GAME #1

But now the real test comes in......

PRESEASON GAME #2

It will determine life

All I know is 2 things, we'll show up and play hard and John Fox will have white crusted lips by the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

PRESEASON GAME #2

It will determine life
      Pre-season game #2 shall determine the entropy of our solar system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Next weeks game has little importance to me as for the score... No injuries and players getting better is all I care about from now until the season... I won't lie tonight's game meant a little to me, and from the emotion on the field the players thought so too.

Comment

Im excited to see what Levis stadium looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

PRESEASON GAME #2

It will determine life

What's funnier than typing in capital letters "PRESEASON GAME #" for weeks on random threads? And then, making a thread doing the same thing?

I can't think of one thing.
            Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 08-08-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Didn't we play SF two pre seasons ago? I remember Manning carved them up on the first drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Broncos View Post
                Didn't we play SF two pre seasons ago? I remember Manning carved them up on the first drive.
                this is the 3rd year in row and the 5th time in the last 8 years the broncos have played 49ers in he pre-season
                Last edited by bronco militia; 08-08-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                  this is the 3rd year in row and the 5th time in the last 8 years the broncos have played 49ers in he pre-season
                  that's because the preseason schedule is set based on travel distance so in general the Broncos will play other NFC teams in the West to minimize travel time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                    that's because the preseason schedule is set based on travel distance so in general the Broncos will play other NFC teams in the West to minimize travel time.
                    yep...this is only the 2nd time in 9 years the broncos are NOT playing Arizona in the pre-season.

bowlen is broke!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                      What's funnier than typing in capital letters "PRESEASON GAME #" for weeks on random threads? And then, making a thread doing the same thing?

I can't think of one thing.
                      PRESEASON GAME #2

Bitch

Comment

Denver matches up very well with SF. No pass rush out of a 3-4 defense against our OL and soft corners? Bad matchup. Kaep will cause our defense some problems with his legs though.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                          Denver matches up very well with SF. No pass rush out of a 3-4 defense against our OL and soft corners? Bad matchup. Kaep will cause our defense some problems with his legs though.
                          I am interested to see how they fare with the new rules with another athletic QB who can scramble for opportunities. DBs can only contain for so long

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                            Like watching friggin' Pryor roll out to his right on every damn play last night just about...and it catching us off guard each time?

I kept thinking, man when we face a mobile QB, we are toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                              Like watching friggin' Pryor roll out to his right on every damn play last night just about...and it catching us off guard each time?

I kept thinking, man when we face a mobile QB, we are toast.
                              Those were also scrubs facing Pryor.

Comment

Working...
                              X