Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen the Chiefs depth chart at CB this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you guys seen the Chiefs depth chart at CB this year?

    We're going to have the worst secondary ever.

    1. Marcus Cooper
    2. Ron Parker
    3. Sean Smith
    4. Chris Owens
    5. Phillip Gaines

    Pretty bad.

  • #2
    Yup, they have got uniforms and everything -- it's great!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Yup, they have got uniforms and everything -- it's great!
      Do they get shoes?

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd be more worried about your dog crap o-line. Enjoy whiffing on another top 5 pick in next year's draft.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          Yup, they have got uniforms and everything -- it's great!
          some of our guys played at major universities!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ironlung View Post
            I'd be more worried about your dog crap o-line. Enjoy whiffing on another top 5 pick in next year's draft.
            The line is garbage too. Who the **** are these guys?

            1. Eric Fisher
            2. Jeff Allen
            3. Rodney Hudson
            4. Zach Fulton
            5. Donald Stephenson

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Paladin View Post
              Do they get shoes?
              Shoes yes. Cleats no.

              Comment


              • #8
                ol' faithful, the cheifs, and the raiders

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  Shoes yes. Cleats no.
                  That explains ALOT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                    We're going to have the worst secondary ever.

                    1. Marcus Cooper
                    2. Ron Parker
                    3. Sean Smith
                    4. Chris Owens
                    5. Phillip Gaines

                    Pretty bad.
                    Ron Parker has been cut 8 times in his 3 year career.

                    He's been thrown at 10 times.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Chiefs had all that salary cap space not too long ago and yet they couldn't re-sign a number of guys this year and are on the verge of losing more players.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MagicHef View Post
                        Ron Parker has been cut 8 times in his 3 year career.

                        He's been thrown at 10 times.
                        How did he get ahead of Sean Smith, the sixth-highest paid Chief?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bob with a negative post about the Chiefs secondary. No doubt he is hoping this public declaration will transform them the top secondary in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yup, pretty ****ing awful.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              KFC secondary meet the Manning Express!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X