73 - David Bruton
    73 - Tony Carter
    73 - Quinton Carter
    73 - Brock Osweiler
    73 - Bradley Roby
    72 - Cody Latimer
    71 - C.J. Anderson
    71 - Kayvon Webster

You can see the rest if you click on the link at the bottom of that page.

Montgomery is shockingly high. Haven't really heard a thing about him-- positive or negative-- this camp, though I know he's working behind manram at C.

Comment

overall ratings don't mean much for the actual game play. I would love to see the individual attributes. Will post them if i can find them.

Comment

Does this mean we will win the big one.......you know PRESEASON GAME #1

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
          overall ratings don't mean much for the actual game play. I would love to see the individual attributes. Will post them if i can find them.
          http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...-15-video-game

DT overall only a 93?

Franklin run blocking 76?

Terrance Knighton overall 88?

Chris Harris overall 85?

Comment

Here's a bit more of the story. Now, this is how i know that EA Sports is full of crap..

WR Welker: Speed - 84
            RB Ball: Speed - 86
            DE Ware: Speed - 90

That's completely stupid.

I still play madden 08 for PC in 3 different online leagues (there are at least 6 in existance), the guys make and update rosters many times throughout the year and are very accurate in doing so. For young players they go strictly off of combine numbers unless the player has proven that he "plays faster" on sundays. I'm not one of those anti Madden/anti EA Sports guys, but sometimes i just can't help but be pissed off by their "work."

Comment

Did they disable Manrams power snap?

Comment

Here's a bit more of the story. Now, this is how i know that EA Sports is full of crap..

WR Welker: Speed - 84
                RB Ball: Speed - 86
                DE Ware: Speed - 90

That's completely stupid.

I still play madden 08 for PC in 3 different online leagues (there are at least 6 in existance), the guys make and update rosters many times throughout the year and are very accurate in doing so. For young players they go strictly off of combine numbers unless the player has proven that he "plays faster" on sundays. I'm not one of those anti Madden/anti EA Sports guys, but sometimes i just can't help but be pissed off by their "work."
                It's so bush league. It's like they are treating a video game like it is in fantasy land or something.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  It's so bush league. It's like they are treating a video game like it is in fantasy land or something.
                  I know what you are trying to say, but it's not working. It's a game, yes, but it's based off of reality and these people are paid lots of money to come up with what should be an accurate reconstruction. if they're not trying to do that, i'm not sure what the hell they are doing (perhaps turning a profit is their only concern). It's not hard to talk about and agree upon a chart that translates 40 times to speed ratings and then systematically use it. If 2 guys who are both probably living in their mom's basement can do this in a matter of a couple of days i'm sure EA can get it done with their resources.

Case in point: WR Latimer. He ran a 4.38 on an ankle that wasn't 100% At the very least this guy should be a 93 but I would give him a 95. EA gave him an 89. Meanwhile, i say gain, Ware is a 90. Suppose you say, "Well, he's Ware, they are going to beef him up so that he dominates like in real life." But you can do that with Awareness. That's exactly what that attribute is for. And i'm sure block shedding should be high too.

Comment

I know what you are trying to say, but it's not working. It's a game, yes, but it's based off of reality and these people are paid lots of money to come up with what should be an accurate reconstruction. if they're not trying to do that, i'm not sure what the hell they are doing (perhaps turning a profit is their only concern). It's not hard to talk about and agree upon a chart that translates 40 times to speed ratings and then systematically use it. If 2 guys who are both probably living in their mom's basement can do this in a matter of a couple of days i'm sure EA can get it done with their resources.

Case in point: WR Latimer. He ran a 4.38 on an ankle that wasn't 100% At the very least this guy should be a 93 but I would give him a 95. EA gave him an 89. Meanwhile, i say gain, Ware is a 90. Suppose you say, "Well, he's Ware, they are going to beef him up so that he dominates like in real life." But you can do that with Awareness. That's exactly what that attribute is for. And i'm sure block shedding should be high too.
                    Damn virtual reality fantasy land video game cockamamie

Comment

http://vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resourc...-nfc-west.xlsx

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                        Damn virtual reality fantasy land video game cockamamie
                        You're kind of a tool, huh?

Comment

Says the guy playing Madden 08

Comment

lmao @ this thread

Comment

Because he doesn't agree?

I am a gamer myself, and don't think he's a tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X