• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the Double J

YEEEEHAW! I'M ****ING CRAZY!!!!

http://deadspin.com/the-story-behind...-th-1616389511

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    We can say whatever want but ultimately...

Man, what a life he must have had.
    I was just thinking this. That man has turned down more ass than this board has collectively had.

Comment

I am betting if those photos were intended for blackmail they probably never did put a spitshine on the old single-barrel pump-action.

Comment

Didn't draft Johnny Football. More bitches for me.

Comment

He looks completely hammered in those photos.

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
            I am betting if those photos were intended for blackmail
            Well, when you get caught molesting a corpse you shouldn't be surprised when someone blackmails you.

Oh, you meant Jerry was the one being blackmailed...nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              He looks completely hammered in those photos.
              Jerra is known to get a little wild every now and then. There was a great vid of him dissing Tebow when he was hammered a few years back.

Comment

Wait'll Irsay gets a load *cough* of me...

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                  Wait'll Irsay gets a load *cough* of me...

Comment

From the letter that accompanied the photos: "God gave me these photos and I was given a choice. I could sell them and ruin your life in the media, make millions and tell my story or I could hold them in secret and suffer until I reached you. So, I gave my own life to save yours. It’s a bold statement and the next statement is even bolder. It may scare you, but you have to believe in who I am. I know this because I am the Son of God and he sent me to you. Jerry, you and the Cowboys are the Star we will use to Light My Path. I spent 5 years suffering, losing all my possessions, giving the rest away to charity and then living poor. I almost lost my mind until God revealed my true identity. On 7/11/12, 7 days after the God Particle was found in France, I was awoken by God and told to find you, Mr. Jones, to let the world know that God’s Son has risen. My name is Frank Hoover and I am the Son of God."

This poor guy needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                      From the letter that accompanied the photos: "God gave me these photos and I was given a choice. I could sell them and ruin your life in the media, make millions and tell my story or I could hold them in secret and suffer until I reached you. So, I gave my own life to save yours. It’s a bold statement and the next statement is even bolder. It may scare you, but you have to believe in who I am. I know this because I am the Son of God and he sent me to you. Jerry, you and the Cowboys are the Star we will use to Light My Path. I spent 5 years suffering, losing all my possessions, giving the rest away to charity and then living poor. I almost lost my mind until God revealed my true identity. On 7/11/12, 7 days after the God Particle was found in France, I was awoken by God and told to find you, Mr. Jones, to let the world know that God’s Son has risen. My name is Frank Hoover and I am the Son of God."

This poor guy needs help.
                      wuuuuuuuuut.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        wuuuuuuuuut.
                        Yeah, it's almost hard to believe.

Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                          Didn't draft Johnny Football. More b****es for me.

Comment

More from the manifesto: "EASTER 2014: I drove for 45 minutes that day. God sent 3 sets of 666 (one is not pictured because it was blurry) and the vanity plate 3MPIRE to me. This was after my computer crashed for the first time ever on Friday, April 18, 2014. I spent Friday thru Sunday rebuilding it. Hence, my computer died on Friday and rose from the dead on Sunday. Praise Jesus... I rebuilt the PC naming it John finishing on 4/20/14 in the afternoon.
                            Notice the date was 4/25/14 when I took the money from the ATM (exactly 8 months until Christmas). God is really ****ing funny. Trust me."

I'm starting to believe there might be something to this! I was, of course, a bit skeptical. But he rebuilt his computer from Friday through Sunday? That kind of stuff doesn't just happen, by coincidence!

Comment

Imagine what kind of **** he would have seen if he drove for more than 45 minutes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X