Montee Ball appendectomy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montee Ball appendectomy today

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos RB Montee Ball will undergo an appendectomy today but is expected to be ready for regular-season opener vs. Colts, per source.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/496355460887613440">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Montee Ball to have appendectomy, expected back for Week 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos RB Montee Ball will undergo an appendectomy today but is expected to be ready for regular-season opener vs. Colts, per source.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/496355460887613440">August 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Oof...that sucks. I had this a couple years ago. Mine burst in the middle of the night and it was not a fun time.

Comment

So it begins.

Comment

Wow - you guys started the same thread at the same time with two slightly different names. This one is more informative in the thread title.

Thats crazy, Montee must have a ruptured appendix.

Comment

I think it was performed on the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                Oof...that sucks. I had this a couple years ago. Mine burst in the middle of the night and it was not a fun time.
                I had it done. Didnt burst but was hurtin like a bitch. A little easier surgery when it doesn't burst. No cutting open. Just 3 little holes. Was back to work in a week.

Comment

What hurts and what comes off?

Comment

A good chance to see who will become #2 RB.

Comment

Holy ****!

Is it me or do our guys have some of the weirdest circumstances from non football game action.

Rahim with his comparment syndrome.
                      Montee and his appendix
                      I know clady was from BBall, but didnt one of our guys a few years back roll a golf cart and tear something? (might have been another team)
                      Griese tripping over his dog (although I was told from Bill romanowski daughter that Griese got into a fight at a party. Called a guy *rileycooper* or something like that.

Comment

Better now then later.

Comment

Heard he was watching Ghostbusters when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            Holy ****!

Is it me or do our guys have some of the weirdest circumstances from non football game action.

Rahim with his comparment syndrome.
                            Montee and his appendix
                            I know clady was from BBall, but didnt one of our guys a few years back roll a golf cart and tear something? (might have been another team)
                            Griese tripping over his dog (although I was told from Bill romanowski daughter that Griese got into a fight at a party. Called a guy *rileycooper* or something like that.

Comment

Was just thinking today that we haven't had any injuries yet

Comment

Working...
                              X