No announcement yet.

Peyton is seriously a total class act!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton is seriously a total class act!

The guy loves his fans.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...-chris-crowson

It shouldn't surprise me because of who he is, but it still does. What a great person. We're very lucky.

Comment

He always has been. He honestly is the ultimate superstar for pro sports.

Comment

I just got goosebumps reading that... Peyton Manning... you are truly a hero.

Comment

it was a great gesture by pfm, BUT!

c'mon, he could of signed a jersey, helmet, sock, shoe and wore that, not a towel that he stuffed down his crotch.

Comment

It's amazing to me how we constantly hear stories like this from Manning - it makes me wonder how many awesome things he does that don't make it into the news.

What a great example for so many - how he finds the time to do this and reach out to others when he probably spends 100+ hours at Dove Valley a week is absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
              it was a great gesture by pfm, BUT!

c'mon, he could of signed a jersey, helmet, sock, shoe and wore that, not a towel that he stuffed down his crotch.
              Peyton Manning ballsweat is the secondmost potent magical liquid after unicorn jizz.

Comment

Cool story.

Being buried in your broncos uni - who's in? I guess I need to add to my last wishes this small additional detail.

Comment

John Elway, Pat Bowlen and the Phipps brothers are forever the faces of this franchise, but, as short a period of time as it may be, I have to believe Peyon Manning will become as beloved as anyone who played here in the decades that follow. In a moment in time when there are so many character issues in sports, this guy seems unassailable. He's a remarkable player and an even more remarkable man.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                    Thank you Stoxman! Great story.

A post from a member at milehighreport.
                    Peyton went out of his way with his busy schedule to give my 17 year old son a PERSONAL call when he found out he had to have another open heart surgery. He spent about 15 minutes talking to him about overcoming adversity and injuries in sports (as he was a star high school player out of Montana).
                    It was a great inspiration to my son and helped him through another troubling time. My son had a successful operation and later had a chance to meet Peyton personally the night before the Broncos/Saints game. Later, Peyton sent him an autographed photo for his HS graduation. You do not see or hear of other players in any sport that will take the time to reach out to fans like that. MR MANNING is a CLASS ACT and will forever be an unforgettable memory for my son. Thank you Peyton.

Comment

Total class

Comment

Who couldn't like Peyton Manning? Dude should be like Sara Lee....

Comment

Some fools choose to do drugs, get in trouble with the law, and just piss on the privilege of playing in the NFL. Then you get to see the complete opposite. That piece on Jim Kelly last night was awesome. What a great guy he is and especially knowing of all the challenges he's faced. And then you see this kind of stuff from Peyton. Good stuff.

Comment

Peyton is at it AGAIN...

Wow...

Much respect to #18

http://www.derailingmydiagnosis.com/...eyton-manning/

Comment

Great parents = Great kids

Comment

Working...
                              X