Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broncos first depth chart is out.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • broncos first depth chart is out.

    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...pth-chart-2014

    - No GRob?
    - DL depth chart is gonna be tough to make some cuts at.
    - Same with WR.

  • #2
    Really hoping Ben Garland doesn't get the feel good courtesy roster spot.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Really hoping Ben Garland doesn't get the feel good courtesy roster spot.
      roster is too deep to do something like that. He either earns the spot for real or he is out of here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
        http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8...pth-chart-2014

        - No GRob?
        - DL depth chart is gonna be tough to make some cuts at.
        - Same with WR.
        -Grob is 4th TE right now, nobody expects him to be anywhere near the 2 deep this year.

        -I love the Depth of the DL. It's always better to have to cut a good player than keep a bad player because of depth. It's nice to be on the other side of that scenario on the DL for once.

        -WR is pretty set. The only real question is if they keep Burse for KR/PR. I think DT/WW/ES/CL/AC are the WR going into the season. Anyone left over is fighting for a PS spot.

        Comment


        • #5
          What is the infatuation with GRob? 32 teams haven't felt he's worth a roster spot for 2 seasons now.

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you Mitch Ewald for giving Prater some much-needed competition!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                What is the infatuation with GRob? 32 teams haven't felt he's worth a roster spot for 2 seasons now.
                Because the OMANE myth is strong with that one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Da Fuq?-


                  Punt Returner: Wes Welker; Jordan Norwood

                  Kick Returner: Andre Caldwell; Omar Bolden

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hillman is #2 RB? I'm surprised. And I thought Quinton Carter was a SS.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gunns View Post
                      Hillman is #2 RB? I'm surprised. And I thought Quinton Carter was a SS.
                      Beat me to it. Not sure if he is there because he has actually played in a real NFL game before, or if the reports of Hillman having an "unbelievable" camp are true.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        CB depth has me concerned this year.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          CB depth has me concerned this year.
                          Agree 100%.

                          But, I am optimistic that Talib is going to have a great healthy year. He was healthy last year until wes body slammed him.
                          Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 08-03-2014, 06:51 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
                            Beat me to it. Not sure if he is there because he has actually played in a real NFL game before, or if the reports of Hillman having an "unbelievable" camp are true.
                            I have a feeling Elway will be perusing the waiver wire in the coming weeks for a Rb and returner. Unless Hillman bulked up considerably I'm not buying

                            Roby's going to play a huge role too

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gunns View Post
                              Hillman is #2 RB? I'm surprised. And I thought Quinton Carter was a SS.
                              Anderson can surpass him in the preseason.

                              Quinton can play FS or SS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X