Your favorite of the UDFA Broncos running backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite of the UDFA Broncos running backs

With only so much excitement in between training camp tweets, which of the three UDFA RBs look most impressive to you? One of these guys is poised to make the team. Who is the lucky one?

1. Kapri Bibbs (Colorado State)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tLXL4D_t768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Brennan Clay (Oklahoma)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/udHnkJ6zfRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Juwan Thompson (Duke)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mup0L6eRBmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Kapri Bibbs
    28.57%
    Brennan Clay
    5.36%
    Juwan Thompson
    66.07%

#1.

Comment

Comment

This isn't a fair poll because everyone will be rooting for the local kid.

Comment

I like Bibbs the best though Clay might have the most potential of any of them.

Comment

Where is option #4?

Comment

I like Thompson the best but am most hopefull for bibbs

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                Where is option #4?
                If you are implying Jerodis Williams, he's not a rookie and his name has been mentioned maybe once all camp thus far.

Comment

I voted Thompson in this. Out of the 3 I think he has a good shot to make the team. With ball out and CJ on concussion protocol Thompson is going to get a lot of looks. I like his field vision with those one cuts.

Comment

Where's the choice for too early to tell?

Comment

A bit late to the party liked what k seen from Thompson against 2 and 3rd reamers. Decisive cuts, good vision and the ability to turn the corner. Need to see more

Comment

Thompson reminds me a little of TD, with those one cut and downhill zone blocking runs. He could be a major surprise. I like hard runners like him.

Comment

I feel like these people are trying to make music videos instead of highlight clips and are failing at each.

Comment

Clay looked unimpressive at best last night. Thompson was a beast, although I would like to see some more of him up the middle. He runs behind his pads well, thus the reminder of TD. I'd have to go back and rewatch, but I don't recall him being pushed back most of his runs ended with him falling forward or making a nice thud on whomever was trying to tackle him.

Comment

After last night I voted Juwan, athough Bibbs is one to watch as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X