Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton busting a move

I know you all have seen this but this one is to different music

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ObJPcWfduRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EXT3c14stx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Quite impressed with the two white guys. When it first came out it was to country music. UGH

Comment

Blah, come back at me with the video and some Ranchero music...remix!

Comment

I know the focus is on Peyton. But what the hell is Welker doing? Looks like some bastardized version of an Irish Jig while mimicking Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
            Have you seen Tim McGraw...now that's fine country music..
            Detest country music. Told my kids if they didn't get an education they'd have to be a country singer because anyone can whine and cry and pretend it's singing. (yes, I know that's an over exaggeration). But I do love Tim McGraw and my granddaughter danced with her father at her quintencera to one of his songs. It was perfect. I also love the song he sang in honor of his father.

Comment

Modern country music is rubbish - but they were listening to the Osborne Brothers. Welker should grow himself some of these badass sideburns:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_n9prNixjbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those are good for at least a half dozen extra TD's a season.
              Last edited by mennonite; 08-01-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

This is still painful to watch. Music can only do so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                  Modern country music is rubbish - but they were listening to the Osborne Brothers. Welker should grow himself some of these badass sideburns:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_n9prNixjbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those are good for at least a half dozen extra TD's a season.
                  "Today's country music is rock music with a fiddle. "
                  Tom Petty

Comment

Thanks i4jelway7!

Never Gonna Give You Up would go perfectly well with Peyton's dancing. lol
                    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/dQw4w9WgXcQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/dQw4w9WgXcQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

We landed on the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                        Thanks i4jelway7!

Never Gonna Give You Up would go perfectly well with Peyton's dancing. lol
                        <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/dQw4w9WgXcQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/dQw4w9WgXcQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                        Brutal dude!

Comment

eh

Comment

Working...
                          X