Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Preseason Live 2014 - anybody else get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason Live 2014 - anybody else get it?

I posted the same thread last year and some people on here didn't even know it existed so I figure I would post it this year too. I get it every year and its great. For some that might not be worth it but for others that can't see every preseason game live due to their location it definitely is worth it. Also its cool to see every other team's preseason games when your bored craving a football fix. One cool feature they do is after games are over they cut down the games so they are 30 minutes no commercials no long breaks, but you never miss a play. So you can check out what other teams are up to without watching the full game. They have picture in picture mode up to 4 screens too its nice.

For me what I like about it is that I can watch the games on my ipad air while my girlfriend watches big brother or some stupid show on TV (also works on android)

If your interested in it its normally 19.99 but
    Enter promo code DTV25 and get it for $14.99

http://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/raf/EJWNYNAUK7WH

GO BRONCOS!
    Last edited by KevinJames; 08-06-2014, 02:36 PM.

I have the regular season one. It's awesome.

Comment

Yes. I get it but always cancel it after the Seahawks beat us in preseason every year and then also cancel my Sunday Ticket and just sit alone in a dark room for the next 6 months, because really, what's the point?
      Last edited by bowtown; 07-31-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I also have bought it the last 2 years.

Referred it to my brother also, and just signed up for this year with your link.
        Then sent him Mine. Don't care about the other teams...just don't see the Broncos here in Seahag land until and unless we play them.
        And it will be worse than last year since they won the SB last year.

I imagine there won't be as many opportunities to see the Broncos on Regular TV this year as last....Too may teams in the NFC west that play West coast AFC west teams. at the same time. Might get 8 games here this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
          I have the regular season one. It's awesome.
          There is a regular season thing like this? How much does that cost

Comment

Originally posted by Cmac821 View Post
            There is a regular season thing like this? How much does that cost
            $50 for the regular season. But you can not watch games live (at least in the US). It's a good option if you are too busy with work/other life stuff, and don't mind watching replays

Comment

best 20 bucks i spend all year.

Comment

Also, for the direct TV sunday ticket, if you live in an apt (or near a major college), check to see if you're eligible. I live in LA (not one of the test market cities) and im not in college, yet I live in an apt and am eligible for the Sunday Ticket stream. Its 199 for the base package.

Comment

I got an email about auto renewing and immediately declined. Using the free streams for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                    This. It's awesome.

Comment

Not getting any packages this year. This is the year we win it all so I'm going to the bar every single damn week to live it up, get buzzed, talk some trash, throw some food at Raiders fans after we kill them, both times.

Comment

So where do we go to watch online for free illegally?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          I would have to agree I love me some preseason .

Comment

I'm gonna buy it this year. I've streamed games during the regular season and the quality is...acceptable. I've had spotty luck streaming preseason games though, and I don't want to take a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                              So where do we go to watch online for free illegally?
                              firstrowsports . eu

have a popup blocker (works best with explorer for me)

you have to X out all the popups that still come up to get to the game, they will be little x's

I paid $20 for preseason last year, but it's freaking preseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X