Tail end of the story ( Goodell )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail end of the story ( Goodell )

So I was cooking last night and listening to ESPN . I caught the tail end of a story but missed the name. He was talking about how Goodell suspended Rice for 2 games for beating his wife. ( Should have gone to prison like any one else would have. ) Anyways he said that Goodell had a high ranking official ( Enter name here ) get busted yet again for a DUI and only received a 10 minute suspension and a 300.00 dollar fine. He said this could be the fall of Goodell. I sure hope it is too.

Could someone give me the 411 on this as I had no clue it even happened.

Thanks.

I think people need to slow their roll on suspension arm chair quarterbacking. People need to focus more on their jobs and families and less on the flavor of Goddell's nuts.

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
      I think people need to slow their roll on suspension arm chair quarterbacking. People need to focus more on their jobs and families and less on the flavor of Goddell's nuts.

IMO
      Do you work for the OMane or have family on here by chance? Just trying to understand your logic here.

Comment

The sooner Goodell is gone the better. He is destroying this league. I heard he is trying to change the name to PFL. I hope this story gets it done. Anyone here that interview or know about this ?

Comment

Good **** Goodell

Comment

The NFL is becoming a joke with these suspensions and fines. They have to remember that the punishment should not only punish the offender but also deter future offenders. It is time the NFL start holding organizations accountable, the Ravens are up to what 5-6 incidents already. Time for the NFL to start fining owners for the players conduct and maybe in turn the teams will start holding its own players accountable instead of the league having to parent for them.

Comment

So I found about this and its from a year ago. Its the colts owner that was nailed for DUI and concealed prescription drugs.

I know what the dude was complaining about . How can you fine NFL players thousands or dollars and suspend them for x amount of games but the owner ****s up and and he gets a 10 minute suspension and a 300 dollar fine.

This is messed up and something is not right here. Irsay should be fined more. booted for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                So I was cooking last night and listening to ESPN . I caught the tail end of a story but missed the name. He was talking about how Goodell suspended Rice for 2 games for beating his wife. ( Should have gone to prison like any one else would have. ) Anyways he said that Goodell had a high ranking official ( Enter name here ) get busted yet again for a DUI and only received a 10 minute suspension and a 300.00 dollar fine. He said this could be the fall of Goodell. I sure hope it is too.

Could someone give me the 411 on this as I had no clue it even happened.

Thanks.
                You need to find yourself a broad to make samitch's for you.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  You need to find yourself a broad to make samitch's for you.
                  How do you know it was food?

Jesse pinkman!

Comment

So I found about this and its from a year ago. Its the colts owner that was nailed for DUI and concealed prescription drugs.

I know what the dude was complaining about . How can you fine NFL players thousands or dollars and suspend them for x amount of games but the owner ****s up and and he gets a 10 minute suspension and a 300 dollar fine.

This is messed up and something is not right here. Irsay should be fined more. booted for the year.
                    Ray Rice should have also

Comment

If you must know it was a chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese, shallots, garlic and then wrapped in a thinly sliced bacon . Then I did a red wine reduction sauce and served them with Red Potatos that had been simmered in chicken broth and garlic. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Now back to the issue at hand.

Comment

If you must know it was a chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese, shallots, garlic and then wrapped in a thinly sliced bacon . Then I did a red wine reduction sauce and served them with Red Potatos that had been simmered in chicken broth and garlic. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Ok, you need to find a life partner instead of a broad.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                          Ok, you need to find a life partner instead of a broad.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

I have a hot ass wife. She can't cook though. She burned water and steamed noodles.

Comment

Man, I had the exact same thing! But I must say, you put in way too many syllables and extra letters for "microwave pizza."

Comment

I have a hot ass wife. She can't cook though. She burned water and steamed noodles.
                              Can you send me the recipe you know just incase Gene ever replies to my letters and invites me over to talk NASA stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X