Yo 24, the UCLA campus is underwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo 24, the UCLA campus is underwater

Omg.....not a great place for there to be a water main break and they just spent millions renovating Pauley Pavilion now it is soaked.

Gov brown how's that for drought water?

That dam UCLA...

Comment

Good thing school is not in session. Summer school may be going on, but if this had happen during the school year, that would be a problem.

It would really suck for the folks in West LA. I'm sure Sunset must be closed, putting more stress on other streets that are already jammed up. Street traffic in that area is horrible during rush hour. Wilshire, Santa Monica, Sepulveda, all those streets around the 405 are nuts.
      Last edited by Jason in LA; 07-29-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
        Good thing school is not in session. Summer school may be going on, but if this had happen during the school year, that would be a problem.

It would really suck for the folks in West LA. I'm sure Sunset must be closed, putting more stress on other streets that are already jammed up. Street traffic in that area is horrible during rush hour. Wilshire, Santa Monica, Sepulveda, all those streets around the 405 are nuts.
        Yeah it's affecting traffic everywhere. I just sat in it a while

Comment

It'd be pretty rad to get a boat or inflatable and navigate around.

Comment

That's gonna be expensive

Comment

Working...
            X