Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CJ Anderson Hype Bandwagon! Time to get on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Anderson Hype Bandwagon! Time to get on!

Got to love the fact that CJ is making some noise in practice

C.J. Anderson stood out at practice, showing his ability to get around the edge throughout the day. He also powered through the Broncos’ defensive line for a touchdown up the middle.

More here:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...c-217b8a13d9be

There are a couple things about our RB's I love:
    1) KM is GONE! WOOO HOOO!
    2) Ball is the solid plugger who can pass pro and grind out yards
    3) CJ can be the speed guy who can take plays wide as well as show the power to bust one up the middle and take it to the house.

I know this is practice but some of us saw this in his limited playing time last PS.

Get on the CJ Bandwagon while there is room!

CJ Anderson a speed guy? Ha.

Comment

There were times when he showed something special in preseason last year. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough reps to get familiar with his assignments and probably has a lot to learn in terms of both his blitz pickup and receiving skills.

I'm not on his bandwagon yet, but he does bear watching.

Comment

Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
          There are a couple things about our RB's I love:
          1) KM is GONE! WOOO HOOO!
          Huh.

Comment

I'm finding it hard to get excited about any element of our run game at this point.

Comment

I'm not losing sleep over Moreno or anything, but that's an odd reaction to have.

Kinda dumb, even.

Comment

Looking at Morenos current state, I'm glad he's gone.

Bring on another JJ.

Comment

CJ showed signs last year but then got hurt. By the time he came back, he was buried on the bench, not getting any reps. Hopefully he gets plenty of reps this year and stays healthy. I'm not sure how good his blocking is or his catching but he's got a great running style. He's elusive and shifty for a guy who can break some tackles with his power.

Yeah, I don't get the speed rush around the edge thing. He's not that guy. He's a vision runner with nice shifty feet and knows how to get low when he needs to.

Comment

I still can't believe people are concerned about the run game at this point. Ball is going to EASILY be top 10 in yardage as he was the last half of last year (I think he will be in the 3-7 range). CJ is a solid runner. I'm not the biggest Hillman fan but he is our scat back and as long as he has learned to hold onto the ball I do think he can get 6-10 yards pretty consistently (along with a stuff at line of scrimmage here and there since he can't break a tackle but scat backs don't do that) and Bibbs, Juwan and Brennan are all solid and performing well in camp as well. RB is not the problem especially when you consider....

We have Clady along with a road grader next to him in Orlando on the left side and Vaz with Clark on the right opening holes for these guys. The OLine is set up bigtime for a successful run game.

I have no concerns and don't even want them to bring in some old broken down Vet who can't make another squad. Let's go with the youth movement and cheap contracts we have now.

Comment

Of course, it's July! What will really be funny is when Hillman goes off this year, and people will pull a "Scanners."

Comment

If CJ is running through our line then it's a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                          I'm not losing sleep over Moreno or anything, but that's an odd reaction to have.

Kinda dumb, even.
                          I never get the hate for guys who won games for us as long as they didn't burn any bridges on the way out (Cutler, Quitterson)

Knowshon was absolutely clutch in the Dallas game last year. He was a master of picking up defenders and keeping Manning upright. He was a good jack of all trades back, and so, hate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                            I never get the hate for guys who won games for us as long as they didn't burn any bridges on the way out (Cutler, Quitterson)

Knowshon was absolutely clutch in the Dallas game last year. He was a master of picking up defenders and keeping Manning upright. He was a good jack of all trades back, and so, hate!!!
                            I agree. I wish the Broncos still had him (apart from the nagging knee injury)

Comment

Reserve a spot for 1 please...

Comment

Working...
                              X