Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently football is for pussies. lol.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apparently football is for pussies. lol.

    I don't know how to embed from my phone. This is insane. Check it out. Discuss.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3YYm7_5qvQ

    Article from deadspin: http://deadspin.com/crazy-ass-italia...ckl-1612721772

  • #2
    Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
    I don't know how to embed from my phone. This is insane. Check it out. Discuss.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3YYm7_5qvQ

    Article from deadspin: http://deadspin.com/crazy-ass-italia...ckl-1612721772
    Firenze rules is for real, that **** is crazy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
      Firenze rules is for real, that **** is crazy.
      Yeah. I couldn't stop watching. I literally watched the entire match. What a great sport.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is a ****ing prison yard fight because someone took the basketball off the court. Hour long?

        Comment


        • #5
          Ive been watching for 25 minutes and still have no idea whats going on here. Why the hell are people just sitting on top of eachother and not even trying to get up?

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey, someone scored! woohoo!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
              Ive been watching for 25 minutes and still have no idea whats going on here. Why the hell are people just sitting on top of eachother and not even trying to get up?
              I dunno man. I'd watch it religiously though.

              Comment


              • #8
                The person with the ball reminded of the good ol Tebow days.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jutang View Post
                  The person with the ball reminded of the good ol Tebow days.
                  This really seems like the ideal sport for Timmy, he could be a wrecking ball

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just wasted 10 minutes watching that. I don't think there was a sport being played.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      They wore epic pantaloons! Everything is more epic in pantaloons!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I enjoyed it, there seems to be some sort of practice, I don't think it's a rule, but if you're gassed and a guy gets you down you rest... eventually they get back up but there was some laying around going on for whatever reason... and the blue team kind of choked in the end. Also, I loved that old guy that seemed about 60 running with the ball, that takes some onions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          This is a ****ing prison yard fight because someone took the basketball off the court. Hour long?
                          OMG, laughing my ass off. That's exactly what it reminded me of, a prison fight. Honestly I found it boring. If I'm going to watch fighting, I'll just watch the pros at UFC get it done in style.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like the dude who is squaring up with an opponent and then BAM clocks the next guy over in the temple.

                            Then everyone is outraged because apparently there are rules of engagement in prison field day activities
                            Last edited by theAPAOps5; 07-30-2014, 06:00 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wonder if you're not allowed to have coordinated attacks on the ballcarrier? Seems a little strategy in this game would go a long way.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X