No announcement yet.

More concerned with Chiefs or Chargers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More concerned with Chiefs or Chargers?

To possibly knock us from the top of the West?

I look at it like the Chiefs were probably an 8-9 win team last year were it not for their schedule.
    The chargers offense , on the other hand, is likely to take a step back after losing whisenhunt.
    Both defenses are both basically , serviceable , mid-pack units.

I'll give the edge to the chiefs with their coach and offensive weapons.
    Chiefs
    17.78%
    Chargers
    82.22%

The poll is expired.

I never give the chiefs credit for ant tricking thing Buzzards can take the light rail to he l l. Chargers can show improvement, but it won't be enough.

Comment

neither....I'm not concerned about the AFC west.

The NFC west on the other hand

Comment

Chargers.. Unless the cheifs play 9 third string qb's and Blaine gabbert again.

Comment

Unless Manning goes down, is there little doubt the Broncos win the West pretty easily?

Heck even if Manning missed some time, I think this team healthy is talented enough and deep enough to win even if he were out in the West.

Raiders- - Okay
          Chargers- Rivers... Miller and Ware, welcome to Thunderdome Phillip
          KC- They always regress to the mediocre- what have they done to change that?

Comment

Chargers by a long shot. They showed they can play with and beat Denver last year. I think KC is a 7 win team this year.

Comment

Chargers are easily the 2nd best team in the AFCW. Chiefs were frauds who rode the 3rd string QB train to the playoffs last year.

Comment

I actually predict the Chiefs will finish behind the Raiders. Half of last year's offensive line is gone. They aren't equipped to handle the NFC West, this year...

Comment

For a closer poll the question should have been who will finish 3rd in the afcw, chiefs or raiders.

Comment

It was Chargers last year. And after the chiefs horrible offseason, it's the Chargers this year.

Comment

kc (as does all of the AFCW) has a super tough schedule (on paper) and I seriously doubt they are going to benefit from 1/3 of their games being played against opponents second and third string QBs. They lost some talent, especially on the oline, and they did little to nothing to replace that talent. This is where their last two drafts will come into play. If Dorsey and Reid are really as good as advertised, this is the year it shows. If kc wins 10 games a lot of credit will go directly to Dorsey for finding the talent and Reid for coaching up that talent. On paper, this team has all kinds of holes, especially on offense. But, this is why you play the games.

As for SD, I picked them to be #2 in the AFCW last year (when everyone else was skeptical) and I see them only getting better this year. Their defense is going to be healthy (it had many injuries last year) and even though Whisenhunt is gone, I think Rivers will be just fine with running his HC's offense. The oline should be better, they should have some decent chemistry. SD, if they stay healthy, are a legit 10 win team.

The faiders are now the wild card of the AFCW. They might be good, they might be bad. As of right now I think they are maybe a 6 win team?

Comment

Chargers will be a top 3 team in the AFC this year, IMO. I see them, New England, and Denver as the only legit threats in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                          Chargers.. Unless the cheifs play 9 third string qb's and Blaine gabbert again.
                          Chargers have the much better QB. Their run game is above average and a top 5 passing game. I think their D will be a little better this year. Chiefs are the only team I feel didn't get better in the offseason in the AFCW. They most likely won't have the luxury of playing 3rd string QBs most of the year either.

Comment

Is this a serious question

Comment

San Diego is a solid one or two steps ahead of where they were at last season. Kansas City looks to be taking a step back. KC still has a deeper roster overall but its much closer than it was last year. I think San Diego has the play makers that can step up and knock off an elite team, while Kansas City will be more consistent, with a lower ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X