Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohirrim
    replied
    I think Dmac represents the stereotypical New England fan: No class, loud mouth.

I feel about Brady like I felt about Montana: Great champion. Don't like him.

Leave a comment:

• Popps
    replied
    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
    Please don't insult brady by comparing with Manning.
    I admit... A few years back I might have had a hard time choosing.
    Seems fairly obvious now but things/people change.

I loved having Manning here. It's been a blast. Grateful to JE for bringing him in.
    3 years of destroying our division alone has been worth it. But, he's simply got a track record that suggests he's no Tom Brady. I don't have to like that... but at this stage I have to admit it.

Leave a comment:

• go_broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Popps View Post
    Oh he does. He's said that many times in the past week, in various ways.
    He's a weasel for sure, and he overreacts at times. I don't believe Manning id disliked. Is he a bit detached? Perhaps. Is he a slave to his ego and will he come back next year just for a farewell tour, some $$ and a few records?
    I believe he would. Does that make him a bad guy? I don't think so... it just sadly means that Dmac is probably right, Manning is no Tom Brady. It kills me to say that... but Brady has proven it year after year. His coaches, fans, teammates love him. He's celebrating TDs with special teams guys in the end zone. I hate to admit it, but he's just a true competitor and a great football player.... and seems a grew teammate.

Dmac is a douche, but like someone pointed out... he's that extreme that unfortunately probably has to exist to balance out the coverage.

This loss truly was one of the most gutless and embarrassing moments I've seen from the team in about 35 years as a fan. Almost all coaches and players should be taken to task for that affront to the city. I don't care for Dmac, but I'm glad he's doing it.
    Please don't insult brady by comparing with Manning.

Leave a comment:

• Popps
    replied
    Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
    First time reading this. I read a comment where he wanted a cemented trunk to fall on Peyton's head.

Always find it childish when someone needs to insult a player to elevate another player. Funny that he insults Peyton in Boston but wouldn't have the balls to say it in Denver.

Peyton doesn't have any friends? So I wonder how did he receive the 2015 Bart Starr Award an award chosen by his peers.

FU DMac and you look like a weasel!

Oh he does. He's said that many times in the past week, in various ways.
    He's a weasel for sure, and he overreacts at times. I don't believe Manning id disliked. Is he a bit detached? Perhaps. Is he a slave to his ego and will he come back next year just for a farewell tour, some $$ and a few records?
    I believe he would. Does that make him a bad guy? I don't think so... it just sadly means that Dmac is probably right, Manning is no Tom Brady. It kills me to say that... but Brady has proven it year after year. His coaches, fans, teammates love him. He's celebrating TDs with special teams guys in the end zone. I hate to admit it, but he's just a true competitor and a great football player.... and seems a great teammate.

Dmac is a douche, but like someone pointed out... he's that extreme that unfortunately probably has to exist to balance out the coverage.

This loss truly was one of the most gutless and embarrassing moments I've seen from the team in about 35 years as a fan. Almost all coaches and players should be taken to task for that affront to the city. I don't care for Dmac, but I'm glad he's doing it.
    Last edited by Popps; 01-18-2015, 01:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss5820
    replied
    Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    PFM set the completionrecord. dt is soft, always has been and always will be. At least he has Vontae Davis's autograph or was he playing ring around the rosy?
    And 8 points, he can pad his stats like he always does.

Leave a comment:

• Maleficent
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    Dmac on Boston radio destroying Manning -

“He is extremely close with Adam Gase, who’s the offensive coordinator. Extremely close,” McKee said of Manning. “And yesterday when they were cleaning up their lockers, Manning did not show up at all, he avoided the media completely. But he was spotted outside the media room talking with Adam Gase. So this is a fascinating situation. The San Francisco 49ers, they really want to hire Adam Gase, and so, did this all happen so that the Broncos could hire Adam Gase [as head coach] to satisfy Peyton Manning? And I’ve got one source that says ‘Yup!’ and I’ve got one source that’s great that says no.

“We all know right now, Peyton Manning will get you to the playoffs, and then you’re screwed. And that’s it! That’s the book on Peyton Manning. There ain’t no doubt about it,” McKee said.

With regard to Manning’s performance, McKee said that injury is no excuse for what took place on the field — especially compared with what Tom Brady did against the Ravens.

“Guys, Tom Brady is — I mean, I love Tom Brady so much. The guy is great,” McKee said. “Because he’s an older guy, he’s not very mobile, but look, you know when the chips are down, he puts his head down, he runs, he’s willing to take the contact.

“In [the Colts-Broncos] game, when it was third-and-5 and Peyton Manning had the entire field open just to limp over to get a first down, he insists on throwing the ball instead of [running]. It was a moment — a courageous test — and he failed it miserably. I was just blown away, I was so disappointed that he wouldn’t put himself on the line a little bit. Now is he hurt? OK, you’re hurt, but everybody’s hurt in the NFL. I mean, everybody has a series of injuries. And if you’re that hurt, why did you play in the final two weeks?”

“It’s just he’s … did you really like the richest kid on your block who always had everything and always had to have everything his way and everything always went right for him and life just went fantastic for that rich kid? There’s just something unlikeable about that guy, even if he’s a great guy,” McKee said. “Manning, don’t you wish like a cement truck would fall on his head at some point?”

“From everything Lonie used to tell me, Tom was just one of the guys, basically,” McKee said. “Manning has like, no friends on the team. All the guys that Manning pals around with are either — like John Lynch is retired, or Brandon Stokley is retired — older guys or people who are out of it, or the 20 to 30 people he ships in for every home game. … He just doesn’t connect with anybody on the team, so the question is, what kind of ego do you have to have when you’ve got everything, you’re not capable of winning really like you should anymore, but you continue to still put yourself out there? I’m sure you love money, I’m sure you love the attention, but you must not love having friends on the team, because he has none.”

Regarding Broncos players not named Peyton, McKee ran through the free agents. One player he does not expect back in a Broncos uniform is Wes Welker.

“Welker, I talked to him yesterday, he’s history,” McKee said. “I don’t think he ever really wanted to be here in the first place.”

That goes right along with what McKee said on Toucher & Rich last year, when he said, “I don’t think he’s thrilled to be out here. I still think it stings he’s not a Patriot.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/1...ds-on-broncos/
    First time reading this. I read a comment where he wanted a cemented trunk to fall on Peyton's head.

Always find it childish when someone needs to insult a player to elevate another player. Funny that he insults Peyton in Boston but wouldn't have the balls to say it in Denver.

Peyton doesn't have any friends? So I wonder how did he receive the 2015 Bart Starr Award an award chosen by his peers.

FU DMac and you look like a weasel!

Leave a comment:

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    DMac has a lot of Bobby the Brain Heenan in him, he's playing the role of the heel you have to take that into account... he's trying to stir people up so he takes things to the extreme but a lot of what he calls out nobody else in the local media would so I'm glad he does it... would Drew Goodman ever have a bad thing to say about anyone? That guy is a complete corporate shill. Who needs that? You get my point.

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
    Demaryius Thomas owns the Superbowl record for receptions in a game with 13. He was the only Bronco worth a crap in XLVIII (QB included).
    PFM set the completionrecord. dt is soft, always has been and always will be. At least he has Vontae Davis's autograph or was he playing ring around the rosy?

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    I believe both T's would flourish under kubes.

Leave a comment:

• RepentWalpurgis
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    Dmac on Boston radio destroying Manning -

“He is extremely close with Adam Gase, who’s the offensive coordinator. Extremely close,” McKee said of Manning. “And yesterday when they were cleaning up their lockers, Manning did not show up at all, he avoided the media completely. But he was spotted outside the media room talking with Adam Gase. So this is a fascinating situation. The San Francisco 49ers, they really want to hire Adam Gase, and so, did this all happen so that the Broncos could hire Adam Gase [as head coach] to satisfy Peyton Manning? And I’ve got one source that says ‘Yup!’ and I’ve got one source that’s great that says no.

“We all know right now, Peyton Manning will get you to the playoffs, and then you’re screwed. And that’s it! That’s the book on Peyton Manning. There ain’t no doubt about it,” McKee said.

With regard to Manning’s performance, McKee said that injury is no excuse for what took place on the field — especially compared with what Tom Brady did against the Ravens.

“Guys, Tom Brady is — I mean, I love Tom Brady so much. The guy is great,” McKee said. “Because he’s an older guy, he’s not very mobile, but look, you know when the chips are down, he puts his head down, he runs, he’s willing to take the contact.

“In [the Colts-Broncos] game, when it was third-and-5 and Peyton Manning had the entire field open just to limp over to get a first down, he insists on throwing the ball instead of [running]. It was a moment — a courageous test — and he failed it miserably. I was just blown away, I was so disappointed that he wouldn’t put himself on the line a little bit. Now is he hurt? OK, you’re hurt, but everybody’s hurt in the NFL. I mean, everybody has a series of injuries. And if you’re that hurt, why did you play in the final two weeks?”

“It’s just he’s … did you really like the richest kid on your block who always had everything and always had to have everything his way and everything always went right for him and life just went fantastic for that rich kid? There’s just something unlikeable about that guy, even if he’s a great guy,” McKee said. “Manning, don’t you wish like a cement truck would fall on his head at some point?”

“From everything Lonie used to tell me, Tom was just one of the guys, basically,” McKee said. “Manning has like, no friends on the team. All the guys that Manning pals around with are either — like John Lynch is retired, or Brandon Stokley is retired — older guys or people who are out of it, or the 20 to 30 people he ships in for every home game. … He just doesn’t connect with anybody on the team, so the question is, what kind of ego do you have to have when you’ve got everything, you’re not capable of winning really like you should anymore, but you continue to still put yourself out there? I’m sure you love money, I’m sure you love the attention, but you must not love having friends on the team, because he has none.”

Regarding Broncos players not named Peyton, McKee ran through the free agents. One player he does not expect back in a Broncos uniform is Wes Welker.

“Welker, I talked to him yesterday, he’s history,” McKee said. “I don’t think he ever really wanted to be here in the first place.”

That goes right along with what McKee said on Toucher & Rich last year, when he said, “I don’t think he’s thrilled to be out here. I still think it stings he’s not a Patriot.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/1...ds-on-broncos/

'A courageous test'? This douche speaks for a living? Did anyone call the little coward's program and ask why he called Manning out in the Boston media, but not locally?

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    I didn't see TY Hilton drop any.
    He actually did drop one.

Leave a comment:

• Gort
    replied
    Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
    Dmac is a shiit less dick
    word!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    No excuse. He should have ran the ball. If he is so good at looking at every possible situation when his first option breaks down then he should be able to know he could walk 7 yards to out of bounds to extend the drive. It was a crucial time and he screwed up. If he can't think outside his box then he shouldn't be on the field. I like Manning a lot but that was a bone head play on 3rd and 5.
    It's not an excuse. It was a terrible decision. It was just a terrible decision that never wondered "If I try to run for 5 yards, it might hurt!"

He didn't run because he tends not to think in those terms. Especially under pressure.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    DT will get paid, he will be elite next season and he will be a focal point of the team moving forward. The entire team played like dog **** in the loss. Something was not right, the team didn't look like they had blood lust coming out of the tunnel.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
    Demaryius Thomas owns the Superbowl record for receptions in a game with 13. He was the only Bronco worth a crap in XLVIII (QB included).
    Played hard but still had a critical fumble. DT is good but lacks focus as evidence by this fumble and the two drops he had on Sunday when we bowed out WAY too early.

I didn't see TY Hilton drop any. I saw Dez Bryant give his guys a chance to win. DT should get a contract extension and when he does, we can't have these guys where he just disappears.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X