No announcement yet.

Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the BroncofanDK melt down thread? Cause I think there is some potential there, but we're really not working hard enough at it.

Comment

• Holy crap. No idea who Carlowitzki is. Dmac's twitter response to this thread:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>“<a href="https://twitter.com/ToddCarlowitzki">@ToddCarlowitzki</a>: Dmac <a href="https://twitter.com/dmac1043">@dmac1043</a> ... They don&#39;t like you ... <a href="http://t.co/CxcZiWzwIW">http://t.co/CxcZiWzwIW</a>”lol totally wrong and not what I said smh</p>&mdash; Darren McKee (@dmac1043) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmac1043/statuses/494033941381120000">July 29, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• If they're going to let dmac hang around they need to switch him with Sandy, stick him into the 12-3 slot, then I can completely ignore him, listen to Cecil, then at 3 I won't be stabbing my ears trying to figure out who to listen to between kreckman, the crap the fan puts out at 3, and Dave Logan and Suzie discussing bull**** like "how often does your husband bring you flowers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by crush17 View Post
          I'll bet any money they got flooded with emails/texts about how classless his statements were - THAT - or someone from Broncos Media Relations got wind and addressed it with The Fan. That radio station's life blood is Broncos coverage, and if the Broncos tell them to jump, they ask how high. So, if they told the station they were not pleased with DMac... well, put 2 and 2 together.

(I would say the latter is most likely)
          When I listened to the segment, he mentioned that he heard something and then tried desperately to drop the subject with Al trying to drag it out of him. Therefore I could see someone in the Bronco organization being upset that he brought up something said in confidence. He never actually came out and said anything at the end though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
            When I listened to the segment, he mentioned that he heard something and then tried desperately to drop the subject with Al trying to drag it out of him. Therefore I could see someone in the Bronco organization being upset that he brought up something said in confidence. He never actually came out and said anything at the end though.
            But see that is classic DMac, acting like a ****ing 13 year old girl with a secret. He will hint at it, then play like he doesn't want to share it. "Oh Al, I really shouldn't tee hee" meanwhile that is the only reason he even brought it up.

Don't get sucked into his little game, **** DMac.

Comment

• How awesome would it be if he got fired
              I know he won't but it would be hilarious

Little prick

Comment

• Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                How awesome would it be if he got fired
                I know he won't but it would be hilarious

Little prick
                I'm so surprised about comments like this. DMac has always reminded me of how a fan would be if we had media access. I just don't get the hate. But it seems like fans just hate every media personality so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                  I hope he's gone just so I don't have to read any more complaints about him around here.
                  Or you could just avoid the thread which has his name on it.

Comment

• Not saying Dmac is right. But DT is back from the funeral, came back to Dove Valley, and they still not have him back practicing. Hate to be cynical here but he's back, he looks ok, he's not sullen, and there still saying he's in morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                      Not saying Dmac is right. But DT is back from the funeral, came back to Dove Valley, and they still not have him back practicing. Hate to be cynical here but he's back, he looks ok, he's not sullen, and there still saying he's in morning.
                      Players don't typically show up to the team facilities if they are holding out

Comment

Not saying Dmac is right. But DT is back from the funeral, came back to Dove Valley, and they still not have him back practicing. Hate to be cynical here but he's back, he looks ok, he's not sullen, and there still saying he's in morning.
                        Holdouts don't hangout around the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                          Players don't typically show up to the team facilities if they are holding out
                          If the player is in negotiations they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
                            DMac has always reminded me of how a fan would be if we had media access.
                            There's a reason it's not common for this to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                              There's a reason it's not common for this to happen.
                              Who are your favorite sports radio talk hosts? Not least hated, name one you actually like. Just curious.

Comment

He did the walk through on Monday. No practice yesterday. Also someone said per the CBA you have to have a certain numbers of days practicing under your belt before you can practice in pads ( can't find where I saw this but is was mentioned about DT)

Comment

Working...
                                X