Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post
    I don't think that is being selfish. I think it is being stupid and hurting the team in the process. Had it been PEDs then it would have been less stupid.

I don't think that Von's traffic issues were anything but stupid either.
    Being stupid and hurting the team....and knowingly doing so.

How exactly is that not selfish?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      His domestic problems and temper amped it up also.
      Psssht. This is the NFL, Drunk. What are they gonna do? Suspend him for 2 games?

Von eats that **** for breakfast with his Weedies.

Comment

This is one of the specific incidents;

http://broncotalk.net/2012/04/34241/...s-stay-classy/

There were also certain incidents relating to his involvement in the Perrish Cox incidents.

DT is a great player, but ex Decker seemed classier and as more of a team player (thinking a lot about blocking). DT was absolutely the right choice by McDaniels, but he once in a while get the WR disease.
        Oh, now I understand. He was mean to you BFF, Hero and personal savior Timmy Tebow so he is classless. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
          Oh so you have the full quote?

All I have see is his quote saying that's not what I really meant. Would like to hear the recording of exactly what he said from the show.
          http://www.1043thefan.com/podcasts/E....aspx?PID=1623

Kaylore might be able to save you some time if he could point out when it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
            http://www.1043thefan.com/podcasts/E....aspx?PID=1623

Kaylore might be able to save you some time if he could point out when it was.
            The last five minutes of hour 3. I'm listening to it again now.

**EDIT** you should probably start like 8 minutes before it ends.
            Last edited by Kaylore; 07-29-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
              Psssht. This is the NFL, Drunk. What are they gonna do? Suspend him for 2 games?

Von eats that **** for breakfast with his Weedies.
              Dam. That's sadly true

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                Oh, now I understand. He was mean to you BFF, Hero and personal savior Timmy Tebow so he is classless. Got it.
                It is as classless as what Emmanuel Sanders said about Big Ben this week, as classless as it would be to dump on Champ, classless enough that it got air time. But class is obviously not something you understand. What are you - 12 years old?

Comment

It is as classless as what Emmanuel Sanders said about Big Ben this week, as classless as it would be to dump on Champ, classless enough that it got air time. But class is obviously not something you understand. What are you - 12 years old?
                  Go root for a new team then, Tebow lumper.

Comment

“I feel like Peyton is a far better leader, in terms of staying after practice, catching balls, wanting guys to get on the same page with him, things of that sort,” Sanders said. “This is the first time that I’ve had a quarterback that every single day after practice — no matter what his accolades, NFL MVP, Super Bowl ring — he keeps guys like me and [rookie receiver Cody] Latimer after practice. . . . He’s not one of those guys you’ve got to chase down. He’s going to be right in the same spot, ready to work, every single day. I just feel like that’s a difference from a mental standpoint.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ader-than-ben/

How is that classless? Do you think any of it is not true?

DT was asked a question and answered it truthfully. It only got legs because it was a negative comment about TT and the media was salivating for those.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post
                      Assuming he's 2 years older than you doesn't help your arguement.

Comment

• DT's far from a primadonna, you have one example with the Perrish Cox incident. Minus that, DT is as first class as it gets.

DK is a Tebow ball-washer.

Comment

• Sounds like Al is going solo today. Hmmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                            Sounds like Al is going solo today. Hmmmmm.
                            I thought that was very interesting. And no one mentioned why. I mean he could be sick. But that was interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              I thought that was very interesting. And no one mentioned why. I mean he could be sick. But that was interesting.
                              I'll bet any money they got flooded with emails/texts about how classless his statements were - THAT - or someone from Broncos Media Relations got wind and addressed it with The Fan. That radio station's life blood is Broncos coverage, and if the Broncos tell them to jump, they ask how high. So, if they told the station they were not pleased with DMac... well, put 2 and 2 together.

(I would say the latter is most likely)
                              Last edited by crush17; 07-29-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• I hope he's gone just so I don't have to read any more complaints about him around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X