Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    McDaniels drafted DT based on his character. Otherwise we would've had Dez Bryant.
    Not biting on Dez Bryant doesn't necessarily make whoever's next in line a "character signing"

Comment

"Back at it! Wanna thank my coaches and teammates for being there for me and the family. Very thankful.. Love y'all" - Demaryius Thomas (on Facebook)

Hold out. Primadonna.
      Last edited by crush17; 07-29-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
        Not biting on Dez Bryant doesn't necessarily make whoever's next in line a "character signing"
        We needed a WR in the 1st round. McDaniels dumped Marshall because of Dez like attitudes. No doubt in my mind DT was taken over Dez, with character being the tipping point. If Dez was a model character would McDaniels had taken him? I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
          Yeah, I'm sorry, that does not make one a primadonna. Neither does the Cox situation.

I find it funny that in that article everyone is talking about how Von was super classy...and then he turns around and has been suspended for 8 total games since then for drug use. I'd say that's far more selfish.
          I don't think that is being selfish. I think it is being stupid and hurting the team in the process. Had it been PEDs then it would have been less stupid.

I don't think that Von's traffic issues were anything but stupid either.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            "Back at it! Wanna thank my coaches and teammates for being there for me and the family. Very thankful.. Love y'all" - Demaryius Thomas (on Facebook)

Hold out. Primadonna.
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Back at it!! Wanna thanks my coaches and teammates for being there for me and the family. Very thankful.. Love y&#39;all <a href="http://t.co/cDyNSvGkRW">pic.twitter.com/cDyNSvGkRW</a></p>&mdash; Demaryius Thomas (@DemaryiusT) <a href="https://twitter.com/DemaryiusT/statuses/494147801958211584">July 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post
              This is one of the specific incidents;

http://broncotalk.net/2012/04/34241/...s-stay-classy/

There were also certain incidents relating to his involvement in the Perrish Cox incidents.

DT is a great player, but ex Decker seemed classier and as more of a team player (thinking a lot about blocking). DT was absolutely the right choice by McDaniels, but he once in a while get the WR disease.

The WR disease? Seriously. Also commonly known as the uppity black athlete disease I'm guessing. Well, I can troll just as hard as you can.

Comment

Swing and a miss, DMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                  The WR disease? Seriously. Also commonly known as the uppity black athlete disease I'm guessing. Well, I can troll just as hard as you can.
                  Well since there is not that many white WR's it is kind of difficult to turn it into a race thing. My take is that there are black a-holes, white a-holes but the majority of all races I have lived among have been nice people.

It is really amazing how incredibly immature and stupid many comments are here. Why the H... should this have to be a racial thing. How F...... stupid can people be?

Comment

That’s pretty low....to say a guy’s using his grandmama’s death for bargaining purposes? Cmon, man. Wonder how he can even walk around these players without getting pounded into the sand.

Comment

2010 was a pretty interesting year. Half of the first round has made a Pro Bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        We needed a WR in the 1st round. McDaniels dumped Marshall because of Dez like attitudes. No doubt in my mind DT was taken over Dez, with character being the tipping point. If Dez was a model character would McDaniels had taken him? I believe so.
                        BM's problem was he wanted out after the Cut-astrophe, which amped his 'character issues'

And I'm not saying we didn't stay away form Dez because of his character. He was (and is) a potential train wreck.

Just that whoever was next in line doesn't automatically become a 'character signing' just because the Bryant option had a history you'd rather not relive in your locker room.
                        Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 07-29-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                          That’s pretty low....to say a guy’s using his grandmama’s death for bargaining purposes? Cmon, man. Wonder how he can even walk around these players without getting pounded into the sand.
                          I would listen to what he actually said before coming to any conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            BM's problem was he wanted out after the Cut-astrophe, which amped hs 'character issues'
                            His domestic problems and temper amped it up also.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
                              I would listen to what he actually said before coming to any conclusions.
                              Oh so you have the full quote?

All I have see is his quote saying that's not what I really meant. Would like to hear the recording of exactly what he said from the show.
                              Last edited by baja; 07-29-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

dbag is garbage. Now that Krieger's gone, it's a relief just to listen to music in the car after work.

Comment

Working...
                                X