No announcement yet.

Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's definitely more uppity than a Welker or a Decker. Must be what he's referring to.

Comment

kc fan gets banned from site.....new troll starts trolling every thread just days later....

Comment

So what are my options for NOT DMac if I don't live in Denver and I listen at my desk?

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
          So what are my options for NOT DMac if I don't live in Denver and I listen at my desk?
          102.3 ESPN - The Locker Room w/Nate Kreckman is your best option.

Comment

PRIMADONNA STATUS ACHIEVED!

Comment

I had a very short spat with DMac on twitter during super bowl week. He did this whole schpeal on how Manning had a runny nose or something and was going to play terrible in the game because he was sick. I told him to STFU and stop sensationalizing every little detail and responded with a very mature, "I'm not talking, I'm typing so how can I STFU?"

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                He's definitely more uppity than a Welker or a Decker. Must be what he's referring to.
                I bet he hoots and hollars in movie theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                  Can you provide a single shred of evidence of this sort of behavior in regards to his role on the team?
                  This is one of the specific incidents;

http://broncotalk.net/2012/04/34241/...s-stay-classy/

There were also certain incidents relating to his involvement in the Perrish Cox incidents.

DT is a great player, but ex Decker seemed classier and as more of a team player (thinking a lot about blocking). DT was absolutely the right choice by McDaniels, but he once in a while get the WR disease.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    So he faked his grandmother's death?

What a tool this guy Dmac is.
                    No. She died. He killed her. DT is really committed to this holdout.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post

There were also certain incidents relating to his involvement in the Perrish Cox incidents.

DT is a great player, but ex Decker seemed classier and as more of a team player (thinking a lot about blocking). DT was absolutely the right choice by McDaniels, but he once in a while get the WR disease.
                      That's your example? Now I know you're just trolling. DT was just talking the truth. Just like Sanders is talking the truth about Ben Rothlesberger.

I now see why you wanted to come in here and bash DT by labeling him as a primadonna. You labeled him SOLELY on his tebow comments.

McDaniels drafted DT based on his character. Otherwise we would've had Dez Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post

Decker was certainly more McCaffrey-esq.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                          102.3 ESPN - The Locker Room w/Nate Kreckman is your best option.
                          Kreckman's just as bad as Lundy.

Comment

Oh its about Tebow....what are the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              That's your example? Now I know you're just trolling. DT was just talking the truth. Just like Sanders is talking the truth about Ben Rothlesberger.

I now see why you wanted to come in here and bash DT by labeling him as a primadonna. You labeled him SOLELY on his tebow comments.

McDaniels drafted DT based on his character. Otherwise we would've had Dez Bryant.
                              Yeah, I'm sorry, that does not make one a primadonna. Neither does the Cox situation.

I find it funny that in that article everyone is talking about how Von was super classy...and then he turns around and has been suspended for 8 total games since then for drug use. I'd say that's far more selfish.

Comment

DT is super well grounded, classy, and nice to everyone. People talking crap about him have no clue about his character.

Comment

Working...
                                X