X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dmac is 100% troll and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
      And I stopped listening to emac years ago .. Its my opinion but j think he drags Alfred wliams down
      hahaha like Alfred Williams is any better. They are both humongous douches and they think they know everything. When something happens Al always says he told you so when he said the complete opposite before. I havent listened to those ***tards in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
        I have to disagree with this thread all around. Dmac does throw shyt out there sometimes but he always qualifies it when he does. The guy is entertaining, high energy and provides a lot of info. Big Al on the other hand is a different story. As much as I am a fan of Big Al the player, he is not a very good radio host. Dmac has to practically drag him through many segments and he goes off on nonsensical tangents all over the place. I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.

Anyway, just my two sense. Keep in mind, 'The Drive' is not a news show, it's a sports entertainment/talk show.
        No, its a show for people who know nothing about the Broncos or sports in general. Think of your friend that likes the Broncos when they are good but doesnt know any of the players besides the all-stars. Thats the type of people that listen and call in to that show.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
          Broncos paid DT's way to the funeral and flew him out there
          Had plane issues coming back
          It is pretty stupid to claim that DT would use his grandmother. She was the most important person in his life growing up and the one that kept him out of trouble. While he can be a bit of a primadonna it is not likely that he would abuse this situation of all possible things.

Feel sorry for the guy regarding his grandmother.

Comment

Not only is DMAC a douche-bag for trying to stir up shyte using Thomas's grandmother's funeral as a pretext for his speculation, but he isn't even employing basic logic. The Broncos have actively been trying to negotiate an extension with both Thomas's for months now. If anything, it is Thomas's agent that is slowing things as he has been slow to counter on the Broncos offer while he waits to see the market develop. It makes no sense for Thomas to hold out. The contract is getting done.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanDK View Post
              It is pretty stupid to claim that DT would use his grandmother. She was the most important person in his life growing up and the one that kept him out of trouble. While he can be a bit of a primadonna it is not likely that he would abuse this situation of all possible things.

Feel sorry for the guy regarding his grandmother.
              I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                I know. I've seen Demaryius display the boisterous enthusiasm of youth and the occasional immaturity that comes with that, but I would never characterize any of his behavior as primadonna.

Comment

So much fail.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    How does DMac still have a job? A guy throwing darts blindfolded at random athlete names and random topics would have better insight and newsworthy reporting than he does
                    Considering his boss is Nate Lundy...

And considering Nate Lundy is terrible at his own job...

The fact that DMAC is still employed isn't actually all that surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                      Big Al isn't exactly great either.

The best on the station is Sandy but he can be such an A hole. I cannot stand when he talks over people and just gets really loud until they stop talking. Scott and Drew aren't bad either.
                      Sandy's great.

Scott is ok. Drew is a Monfort ball washer.

Lundy needs to be off-air completely. Evans is mildly annoying, but with Lombardi he's not terrible.

Comment

That is a danishism, in Danish primadonna is used in a derogatory sense about anyone who is a bit too full of themselves.

Comment

Unless you believe it means anything different than
                          Originally posted by yahoo answers
                          prima donna. it means that a person is the type thats concerned with themselves, and feels that normal rules dont apply to them, because they're more important than normal ppl.
                          then I am sure I said what I meant.

He is by no means BLloyd or BMarshall level but still he does have more of a chip on his shoulder than most of our other receivers.
                          Last edited by BroncofanDK; 07-29-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Unless you believe it means anything different than then I am sure I said what I meant.

He is by no means BLloyd or BMarshall level but still he does have more of a chip on his shoulder than most of our other receivers.
                            You're an idiot

Comment

Unless you believe it means anything different than then I am sure I said what I meant.

Can you provide a single shred of evidence of this sort of behavior in regards to his role on the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                                You're an idiot
                                Bingo. If any reciever on this team is close to that its Emmanuel Sanders when he was a steeler.

There is not ONE incident that DT has acted like a primadonna.

Comment

Working...
                                X