Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
    I have to disagree with this thread all around. Dmac does throw shyt out there sometimes but he always qualifies it when he does. The guy is entertaining, high energy and provides a lot of info. Big Al on the other hand is a different story. As much as I am a fan of Big Al the player, he is not a very good radio host. Dmac has to practically drag him through many segments and he goes off on nonsensical tangents all over the place. I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.

Anyway, just my two sense. Keep in mind, 'The Drive' is not a news show, it's a sports entertainment/talk show.
    Two things are generally out of bounds. A players health and their family.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
      And I stopped listening to emac years ago .. Its my opinion but j think he drags Alfred wliams down
      Big Al isn't exactly great either.

The best on the station is Sandy but he can be such an A hole. I cannot stand when he talks over people and just gets really loud until they stop talking. Scott and Drew aren't bad either.

Comment

Sure, dbag.

Comment

I have to disagree with this thread all around. Dmac does throw shyt out there sometimes but he always qualifies it when he does. The guy is entertaining, high energy and provides a lot of info. Big Al on the other hand is a different story. As much as I am a fan of Big Al the player, he is not a very good radio host. Dmac has to practically drag him through many segments and he goes off on nonsensical tangents all over the place. I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.

Anyway, just my two sense. Keep in mind, 'The Drive' is not a news show, it's a sports entertainment/talk show.
          Originally posted by Rabb View Post
          Welp, there you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
            Welp, there you have it.
            Yea yea my bad, didn't think I needed to proof a message board post.

Comment

Damn autocorrect and fat fingers on the iPad gets me all the time.

Comment

DMac kinda reminds me of the a Denver version of Colin Cowherd. They don't really think about what they say completely, but says controversial things just to get ratings and popularity.

Comment

Just busting balls

Comment

I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.
                    If I was hosting a radio show with Dmac, you would be lucky to get me to pay attention half the time.

Comment

Like has been said he crossed the line.

Comment

This. The drive is pure entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                          Like has been said he crossed the line.
                          Lol. Shall I dig up the P-state thread Mr. Pot?

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                            Big Al isn't exactly great either.

The best on the station is Sandy but he can be such an A hole. I cannot stand when he talks over people and just gets really loud until they stop talking. Scott and Drew aren't bad either.
                            yeah, sandy and his ego are a bit out of control at times. I like his comentary for the most part. At least for the most part its well thought out, insightful and for the most tries to be impartial

I'm surprised Al's commentary is not as good being that he played in the NFL.

I seriously think some posters on here remind me of dmac with their posting style.

Dmac, What used to drive me mad is. The dude goes on about his family. While glad he's proud of them and what not... I really don't give a ****.

I also would rather listen to Cecil lammey

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
                              This. The drive is pure entertainment.
                              So is that song "Turn down for what". Still makes me want to hurl a chair through a window when I hear it playing in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                                DMac kinda reminds me of the a Denver version of Colin Cowherd. They don't really think about what they say completely, but says controversial things just to get ratings and popularity.
                                Cowherd is terrible. He'll smugly take one side of an argument and then smugly take the other side the next day.

He also recently said Denver didn't play well in the afc playoffs ... Which is odd considering we dominated and punted once. But ok

Comment

Working...
                                X