Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Dmac is a joke. I hate listening to him. He thinks his job is to have a good time and joking around all day instead of reporting news stories, that are real, lol.
    He just says **** to stir the pot. For a week after the ravens playoff loss, he went on for hours about how he would rather have Flacco over Manning. It was terrible radio.

He is just the ****ing worst.

Comment

Absolutely shameful he would say such a thing.

Comment

Dmac is a douche

Comment

What a piece of ****

Comment

Way over the line. What a POS.

Comment

If it was a holdout ... Would he show up to the facility. And if he is holding out let's get it done I want DT to be a lifer bronco

Comment

And I stopped listening to emac years ago .. Its my opinion but j think he drags Alfred wliams down

Comment

glad I do not get his POS radio show on the right side of the country.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if DT wants an extension but no way in hell he faked his grandmas death on a holdout.

Thats ridiculous.

Comment

Shock jock is shocking. Go figure.

Comment

DT'll get paid.

Comment

I have to disagree with this thread all around. Dmac does throw shyt out there sometimes but he always qualifies it when he does. The guy is entertaining, high energy and provides a lot of info. Big Al on the other hand is a different story. As much as I am a fan of Big Al the player, he is not a very good radio host. Dmac has to practically drag him through many segments and he goes off on nonsensical tangents all over the place. I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.

Anyway, just my two sense. Keep in mind, 'The Drive' is not a news show, it's a sports entertainment/talk show.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
                            Anyway, just my two sense.
                            Welp, there you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFiend View Post
                              I have to disagree with this thread all around. Dmac does throw shyt out there sometimes but he always qualifies it when he does. The guy is entertaining, high energy and provides a lot of info. Big Al on the other hand is a different story. As much as I am a fan of Big Al the player, he is not a very good radio host. Dmac has to practically drag him through many segments and he goes off on nonsensical tangents all over the place. I'm convinced he is only paying attention to the show half the time.

Anyway, just my two sense. Keep in mind, 'The Drive' is not a news show, it's a sports entertainment/talk show.
                              S'up DMac?

Comment

Broncos paid DT's way to the funeral and flew him out there
                                Had plane issues coming back

Comment

Working...
                                X