Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
    DT had more yards in a playoff game with Tebow as his QB than he had with Peyton.
    They all came on 1 ****ing catch. The way you're saying it reads like Tebow was outgunning Peyton.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
      They all came on 1 ****ing catch. The way you're saying it reads like Tebow was outgunning Peyton.
      , not exactly. Tebow was throwing up lobs to DT pretty much the entire game against PIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
        I certainly hope we don't have Peyton chalking the fields before games. Can't imagine what that does to his rectus.
        Peyton rectus? I'd say he pretty much killed us!

Comment

• I like how Dmac covered his bases on what will happen. "One source says its Gase to appease Manning, another source says nope Gase is gone!"

I mean wtf kind of reporting is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
            Dmac on Boston radio destroying Manning -

“He is extremely close with Adam Gase, who’s the offensive coordinator. Extremely close,” McKee said of Manning. “And yesterday when they were cleaning up their lockers, Manning did not show up at all, he avoided the media completely. But he was spotted outside the media room talking with Adam Gase. So this is a fascinating situation. The San Francisco 49ers, they really want to hire Adam Gase, and so, did this all happen so that the Broncos could hire Adam Gase [as head coach] to satisfy Peyton Manning? And I’ve got one source that says ‘Yup!’ and I’ve got one source that’s great that says no.

“We all know right now, Peyton Manning will get you to the playoffs, and then you’re screwed. And that’s it! That’s the book on Peyton Manning. There ain’t no doubt about it,” McKee said.

With regard to Manning’s performance, McKee said that injury is no excuse for what took place on the field — especially compared with what Tom Brady did against the Ravens.

“Guys, Tom Brady is — I mean, I love Tom Brady so much. The guy is great,” McKee said. “Because he’s an older guy, he’s not very mobile, but look, you know when the chips are down, he puts his head down, he runs, he’s willing to take the contact.

“In [the Colts-Broncos] game, when it was third-and-5 and Peyton Manning had the entire field open just to limp over to get a first down, he insists on throwing the ball instead of [running]. It was a moment — a courageous test — and he failed it miserably. I was just blown away, I was so disappointed that he wouldn’t put himself on the line a little bit. Now is he hurt? OK, you’re hurt, but everybody’s hurt in the NFL. I mean, everybody has a series of injuries. And if you’re that hurt, why did you play in the final two weeks?”

“It’s just he’s … did you really like the richest kid on your block who always had everything and always had to have everything his way and everything always went right for him and life just went fantastic for that rich kid? There’s just something unlikeable about that guy, even if he’s a great guy,” McKee said. “Manning, don’t you wish like a cement truck would fall on his head at some point?”

“From everything Lonie used to tell me, Tom was just one of the guys, basically,” McKee said. “Manning has like, no friends on the team. All the guys that Manning pals around with are either — like John Lynch is retired, or Brandon Stokley is retired — older guys or people who are out of it, or the 20 to 30 people he ships in for every home game. … He just doesn’t connect with anybody on the team, so the question is, what kind of ego do you have to have when you’ve got everything, you’re not capable of winning really like you should anymore, but you continue to still put yourself out there? I’m sure you love money, I’m sure you love the attention, but you must not love having friends on the team, because he has none.”

Regarding Broncos players not named Peyton, McKee ran through the free agents. One player he does not expect back in a Broncos uniform is Wes Welker.

“Welker, I talked to him yesterday, he’s history,” McKee said. “I don’t think he ever really wanted to be here in the first place.”

That goes right along with what McKee said on Toucher & Rich last year, when he said, “I don’t think he’s thrilled to be out here. I still think it stings he’s not a Patriot.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/1...ds-on-broncos/
            McKee is from MA so i'm sure he's reveling in railroading everybody like this, especially Manning in lieu of his most recent playoff defeat and bowing at the Patriots alter. The dude is a shock jock for sports radio, him and Fox were good buddies and he's picking his sides and it's not in the Manning camp. The guy sounds like Benedict Arnold in this interview. F off Dmac.

Comment

• Yeah, make no mistake, DMac is a Pats fan in sheep's clothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                Either was if you take DT's 7 playoff games and expand them to a full season it would be 105 catches 1598yds and 13 TD's. He averages 6.6 catches 99.9yds and a about a TD oer playoff game. He sucked this week, but it's not his MO.

Comment

• I'm generally a Manning defender, and this DMac does seem like a d*ck. But, at the same time, doesn't he say some things here that you found yourself agreeing with?

Comment

• DMac is a worthless bitch with no reporting skills or sources to speak of. Go back to washing Tom Bradys balls you douchenozzle.

Comment

• Someone copy this thread again and send it to him Via twitter. Want him to talk about it on air.

I wish more people here would link guys like DT, Potroast, etc. Guy that are active on twitter to these threads. Maybe they'll start joining the Mane and comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                        It took Elway 4xs to win his 1st SB..Peyton will enter his 4 th year for his 2nd chance at a ring. are we not still on Elway's track..4 years equal victory..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          I'm generally a Manning defender, and this DMac does seem like a d*ck. But, at the same time, doesn't he say some things here that you found yourself agreeing with?
                          Meh. He says the most controversial things he can think of. Does anyone really believe that Peyton didn't run that 5 yards because he was afraid to?

Of course not. It's just that the guy has gotten so used to never running the ball, or some other reason, that it never occurred to him to run it. Or maybe he thought the throw was safer than it was.

It could've been any of several different mental errors. But nobody could credibly say he was afraid to run the 5 yards. He probably ran more than that just to get out of the pocket.

Comment

Who says they aren't already..

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                              Meh. He says the most controversial things he can think of. Does anyone really believe that Peyton didn't run that 5 yards because he was afraid to?

Of course not. It's just that the guy has gotten so used to never running the ball, or some other reason, that it never occurred to him to run it. Or maybe he thought the throw was safer than it was.

It could've been any of several different mental errors. But nobody could credibly say he was afraid to run the 5 yards. He probably ran more than that just to get out of the pocket.
                              It would be one thing if there was a defender in the midst that could have challenged Peyton's rush for a first down. But there wasn't anyone close. I just think he made a ****ty decision. people are reading way too much into it.

Comment

Who says they aren't already..
                                For a long time Chrissy, a lot of people here didn't think you were real. An alt, you know?

I figure you're most likely legit, but there's about a 20% chance you're actually Von Miller, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X