No announcement yet.

Rumor: Dmac suggested DT is actually a holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gase to SF - do we trade Manning there?

Comment

• Dmac needs to take his tired **** back east.

Comment

• WTF?

What basis is he spouting this crap on? ugh, what the hell happened in just 2 days for this team to become a dumpster fire for media to pile on?

Comment

• Dmac is a shiit less dick

Comment

• There is definitely a rift in Dove Valley. Losing does that to people.

Manning is not a cancer like I was reading a couple posts up, but he isn't a saint either. Same can be said for most who are filthy rich millionairs with egos. Come one now, these guys needed Fox gone.

IMO, Fox was the problem. Manning may or may not come back, and I am not a fan of Gase so I'm not sure what to think here. But Fox being gone helps soo so much.

Comment

• Pretty harsh stuff. No wonder he still doesn't have any good sources despite being a Dove Valley daily for years. How would you trust that guy?

and lol at - "Guys, Tom Brady is — I mean, I love Tom Brady so much"

suck up to your audience much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                For all of these Peyton chocker / hater threads DT is just as bad in big games..his stats prove it. Walking away is a good thing.

Comment

For all of these Peyton chocker/hater threads
                  I certainly hope we don't have Peyton chalking the fields before games. Can't imagine what that does to his rectus.

Comment

Look at DT's stats in the playoff games..not good my friend..
                    False but I still love you

Comment

• Funny hiw Dbag actually sid that Brady has friends on the team and Manning doesnt. That flies in the face of everything that's ever been said on this very topic. What a goofball.

Comment

• DT had more yards in a playoff game with Tebow as his QB than he had with Peyton.

Comment

I love ya back..but truth is truth.. Hes good in regular season games but not in post season..ya saw the game right? so you heard the commenters commenting on it . DT dropped 2 very catchable passes ..is what it is. Cant argue w/ stats. Pull them up..DT's post season stats..Not a lot of people will be happy.

Comment

Pull them up..put it out there for all to see. hes worth letting go.
                            McKee: Peyton Manning Miserably Failed Test Of Courage, Has No Friends On Broncos

Comment

• McKee is a fugging idiot.

Comment

• The nfl started testing for hgh in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X