Returning From Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning From Injury

Poll coming. Not necessarily who will make the most impact. But who are you looking forward to the most?

I bet 90% + say Von.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
      I bet 90% + say Von.
      I believe this is a massive fail post from my phone. Von, clady, Vick, Harris and other were the options I intended. That's a lot of talent.

Comment

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/fLpimht0tUM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/fLpimht0tUM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
          I bet 90% + say Von.
          Clady improves 3 spots at the OL. That's a really big deal for the team we have. Von Miller is a once in a generation player. We managed to shut down the run with back-ups with Vick out, so it helps, but not really as much. I absolutely love Harris. He gives it all on every play and has talent to back it up.

Comment

That's all fine and well.... Majority still say Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
              That's all fine and well.... Majority still say Von Miller
              Is the majority right? 3 of the 5 OL positions do get upgraded with Clady.

Comment

Hands down Miller. Clady is a stud but Miller, when healthy and in the right mind, can absolutely wreak havoc on an offense.

I'm just glad they're both on our team and will be coming back fully healthy and ready to lead us to a Superbowl victory this year.

Comment

Clady's one of my favorite players on the team.

But the OL managed the do OK without Clady, minus the SB.

But Miller, him and Ware off the edge has the potential to absolutely destroy other teams offenses. A healthy, motivated Miller is a top-3 defensive player in the league.

Throw in TK, Sly, Wolfe, Jackson, Q plus others, and it's scary to think of what this front can do.

Comment

Von
                    poll is unnecessary. it's Von

Comment

I am curious what Quentin Carter coming back with. He was outplaying the guy we have penciled in as starting next to Ward. This is the first season in awhile I haven't looked at the Safety position and thought, we need to upgrade that position.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                        I am curious what Quentin Carter coming back with. He was outplaying the guy we have penciled in as starting next to Ward. This is the first season in awhile I haven't looked at the Safety position and thought, we need to upgrade that position.
                        As a rookie, yes.

Moore has improved every year since then and was developing into a very good safety last year until his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                          As a rookie, yes.

Moore has improved every year since then and was developing into a very good safety last year until his injury.
                          I wouldn't say Moore was a "very good" safety. He still hasn't show that level. I think he's shown he's "solid", maybe even "good" here and there. But cmon dude, when has Moore shown us he's "very good"? I think that's a reach.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            I wouldn't say Moore was a "very good" safety. He still hasn't show that level. I think he's shown he's "solid", maybe even "good" here and there. But cmon dude, when has Moore shown us he's "very good"? I think that's a reach.
                            Prior to his injury, he was looking like he was developing into that.

He'll never be an Earl Thomas-type, but he was doing pretty good until getting hurt.

Comment

Obviously Von.... Harris, too... then Clady... then a distant Vick.

Comment

Working...
                              X