CANCER IS CURABLE NOW FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANCER IS CURABLE NOW FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY

I know some will give me shiit for posting this on the main page but if it helps one person I will gladly accept the criticism. I hope you find value in this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3k8MbDEb1qA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you save us the 2 hours and give us the break down?

Comment

Not posable / worth the time

Comment

Which form of cancer? There are some new unconventional treatments that have cured certain types of cancer. That said, if this is a "pharmaceutical companies are hiding a cure for cancer" video, I'll save everyone a lot of time and say don't watch it. If you have cancer, see a real doctor and get real treatment. Eating sunlight and organic foods won't save you. There's no conspiracy. There are too many different companies who would profit enormously from discovering a cure. Not everyone in the business sells chemo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Which form of cancer? There are some new unconventional treatments that have cured certain types of cancer. That said, if this is a "pharmaceutical companies are hiding a cure for cancer" video, I'll save everyone a lot of time and say don't watch it. If you have cancer, see a real doctor and get real treatment. Eating sunlight and organic foods won't save you. There's no conspiracy. There are too many different companies who would profit enormously from discovering a cure. Not everyone in the business sells chemo.
          /thread

Comment

If you have cancer, see a real doctor and get real treatment. Eating sunlight and organic foods won't save you. There's no conspiracy.
            Sunlight is too carb heavy, anyway.

Comment

Yeah, I heard Sunlight contains Gluten

Comment

Good. 2 years too late though.

Maybe we can get rid of the October pink garbage now.

Comment

In all seriousness, if you want one source of up-to-date information about every type of cancer and available treatment:

www.cancer.gov

It has both a patient information side, and a healthcare provider side.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                    In all seriousness, if you want one source of up-to-date information about every type of cancer and available treatment:

www.cancer.gov

It has both a patient information side, and a healthcare provider side.
                    My dad had (and beat, yay) thyroid and prostate cancer. I am 40, at what age should I start allowing someone to check the old balloon knot? I am told, prostate is hereditary.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      Sunlight is too carb heavy, anyway.
                      I like my sunlight with unicorn Kale chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        My dad had (and beat, yay) thyroid and prostate cancer. I am 40, at what age should I start allowing someone to check the old balloon knot? I am told, prostate is hereditary.
                        How old was your dad when he got prostate cancer? Prostate cancer at a young age is typically a more aggressive cancer. By young, I mean younger than 65 at the age of diagnosis. There isn't a uniform prostate screening recommendation to my recollection. PSA is a blood test that might help, but not all prostate cancers produce PSA. A digital rectal exam by a provider that knows what they are doing can detect palpable nodules. I'd at least let your primary care provider know about your family history.

Most thyroid cancers are readily cured with surgery alone. I really wouldn't worry much about this. Ultrasound exam is the easiest way to detect a thyroid nodule (unless it is something readily palpable / visible in the neck). Most nodules are benign, but certain characteristics may warrant surveillance ultrasound or a fine-needle aspiration biopsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                          How old was your dad when he got prostate cancer? Prostate cancer at a young age is typically a more aggressive cancer. By young, I mean younger than 65 at the age of diagnosis. There isn't a uniform prostate screening recommendation to my recollection. PSA is a blood test that might help, but not all prostate cancers produce PSA. A digital rectal exam by a provider that knows what they are doing can detect palpable nodules. I'd at least let your primary care provider know about your family history.

Most thyroid cancers are readily cured with surgery alone. I really wouldn't worry much about this. Ultrasound exam is the easiest way to detect a thyroid nodule (unless it is something readily palpable / visible in the neck). Most nodules are benign, but certain characteristics may warrant surveillance ultrasound or a fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
                          He was 66 at the time. They said his thyroid may have saved him, he noticed a lump and they did a scan and realized he also had prostate. Both removed, totally gone and good to go now...this was about 5 years ago. I told my doc, she said I shouldn't worry about it until I am about 45 or so.

Comment

I think it would be reasonable to get a digital rectal exam and PSA with your routine physical or at least every 2-3 years given your history at 45 or so...

Comment

If you have cancer, see a real doctor and get real treatment. Eating sunlight and organic foods won't save you. There's no conspiracy. There are too many different companies who would profit enormously from discovering a cure. Not everyone in the business sells chemo.
                              Great advice and an example of the organic solution. It didn't work for Steve Jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X