Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings fan stats"couldn't see us scoring any less than about 40 points had we played in the SB that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings fan stats"couldn't see us scoring any less than about 40 points had we played in the SB that

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...t_made/cj6tl6j

Gotta love homer, ignorant fans

I guess we'll have to take you at your word...number 3.

Comment

Also, if we played the Seahawks ten times last year, we would have won 6 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
        Did they even score 40 points in a game? Or 3 or 4 games combined ?
        The Vikings set the single season record at the time in 1998. They scored 556 points in the season. I still think Denver would have beat them.

The point is you are a confirmed moron. A pig person.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
          yeah but they could only score 27 against the Falcons and gave up 30... at home.......

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
            Also, if we played the Seahawks ten times last year, we would have won 6 of them.
            uh... no

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post

"Woulda, coulda, shoulda" chest thumping. Pure speculative BS.

Comment

I was not afraid of the Vikings

Mind, I was more afraid of them than I was of the Falcons, but it didn't amount to much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonFletcher73 View Post
                  The Vikings set the single season record at the time in 1998. They scored 556 points in the season. I still think Denver would have beat them.

The point is you are a confirmed moron. A pig person.
                  There is no need for name calling. I think Chrissy was just confused. I was confused, until I read the "Moss and Carter" comment. I think she thought the OP was referring to LAST YEAR'S Vikings team. Last year's Vikings team WAS pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                    I guess we'll have to take you at your word...number 3.
                    I will take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice steak dinner, and then NEVER CALL HER BACK!

Comment

Its kinda sad that this is what Vikings fans hold on to.

Comment

Dumbass Viking fan who doesn't understand the reason the '98 Broncos D was down near the bottom in passing yards is because we always had a big lead so other teams were throwing every down.

Comment

I love this guys quote:

[–]VikingsSgt_Slate 0 points 15 hours ago
                          Well at least you provided an evidence based argument like I did.
                          It is in response to a Broncos fan saying something along the lines of "your delusional." The fact of the matter is that the Vikings didn't make it so you do not need to use "evidence" that never could possibly exist when the simple fact is the Broncos actually made it all the way and the Vikings disappointed everyone. Hell, I remember wanting to play the Vikings in the Superbowl. They were clearly dominant in the NFC that year, and I liked the idea of taking down the best in back to back years. That being said, they didn't get to the dance, therefore they weren't the better team when it counted.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Dan Reeves go into his vein-bulging furious mode on the sideline during the NFCCG at Minnesota that year. Took the playsheet away from his OC, told him to STFU and stand aside, drove the team to victory through sheer force of will.

People love to bag on Reeves, but there was many times there's no way the Broncos win without his intensity on the sideline.

Comment

Vikings had a scary Offense that year. No doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X