Ray Rice Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Rice Suspension

Was surprised I hadn't seen a thread yet.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...145355380.html

Tweet of the day by Jay Mohr.

We now live in a world where speaking your mind has a stiffer penalty then punching your wife in the face.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...73199&page=295

Comment

Ahhh. There we go.

Still, This is effing ridiculous. Is there a different suspension system for the AFCN, or how does that work?

Comment

It really is crazy. I actually had someone say to me "but she hit him first is SHE in trouble?".

Comment

And PS I wasn't posting that as a "YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED!" it was because you mentioned it is all.

Comment

Josh Gordon is out for a year for smoking weed. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambiguous View Post
              Josh Gordon is out for a year for smoking weed. Ridiculous.
              Yep.

Von lost 6 games for spilling a cup of piss.

Beat a woman? ON FILM? That'll be two games. Don't make us tell you again.

Comment

Just when I started thinking Goodell wasnt such a horse's ass, he does THIS.

Comment

Smoke some weed or do some recreational drugs = ginger hammer drop

Knock your girlfriend/wife the **** out and then drag her unconscious body out of an elevator = 2 game suspension.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Yep this is a crock but I'm waiting on the Aldon Smith discipline to really freak out. It better be an entire year.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                      Smoke some weed or do some recreational drugs = ginger hammer drop

Knock your girlfriend/wife the **** out and then drag her unconscious body out of an elevator = 2 game suspension.

Makes perfect sense to me.

no, it's ok tho... she apologized.. this was partially her fault.

Comment

Harbaugh the elder douchebag pretty much laughed it off too

douche

Comment

Make you wonder about the decision process in NFL HQ. Didn't Greg Hardy (CAR) get convicted of spousal abuse and wasn't suspended at all?

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                            Make you wonder about the decision process in NFL HQ. Didn't Greg Hardy (CAR) get convicted of spousal abuse and wasn't suspended at all?
                            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy says Greg Hardy situation remains under review. As reported earlier, Panthers plan to follow NFL&#39;s lead.</p>&mdash; Joe Person (@josephperson) <a href="https://twitter.com/josephperson/statuses/492362974389358592">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
                            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Gordon and Blackmon smoking weed is more offensive to Goodell than assaulting a woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X