Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    typical annoying drunk idiot... typical jerk cop feeling tough. What could possibly go wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by mennonite View Post
    Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/68425...1#.U9L55WOtIsz

Read a couple of pages of that thread and tell me what you think.
    Are these cops? If they are, then this language is absolutely unacceptable. You're sworn to serve and protect... not call a citizen who just suffered a wrongful death a "fat fck perp" and "a dead welfare n*ggggaaaaa"

****ing cops are on welfare. The collect government checks and don't contribute anything to the economy. There are too many of them, and the vast majority of them don't really serve a purpose.

I'm sure some cops are genuine people who are really serving the interests of the community. I haven't met one. Most cops I've met are just like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nh-As5b_jZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• maher_tyler
    replied
    Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

"The local KFC has their flag at half staff"

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied

I read the first page, and these guys are idiots.

If these are cops, then it just goes to support my argument that cops who find themselves in this situation do so due to some macho man image they're trying to portray.

If someone dies over something as simple as selling untaxed cigarettes, then it's the cop's fault. The cop should be tried for involuntary manslaughter.
    Last edited by Mogulseeker; 07-25-2014, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mennonite
    replied
    Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
    I think most of these viral videos of police being a-holes are really situations where the arrestee did something wrong, and the cop loses his cool. They are human, after all, but they have a code that they're sworn by and they are held to a higher standard. Still no excuse for cops to behave like this.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    The moron should of just showed the cop his ID when asked for it. That is the problem with the 21 year olds. They think they know everything and was being a prick.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Seriously, I expected that kid to start singing this during his arrest:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IhnUgAaea4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
    For sure. How many douche bags can you put up with before you just get tired of it?? I couldn't imagine being a cop in a big city. Not condoning Cops that beat anyone at all. They themselves should go to jail. Just saying that maybe the stress of the job causes them to snap??
    I think most of these viral videos of police being a-holes are really situations where the arrestee did something wrong, and the cop loses his cool. They are human, after all, but they have a code that they're sworn by and they are held to a higher standard. Still no excuse for cops to behave like this.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
    lol....I was right, I looked up that kid's profile and he does attend a local community college. There's nothing wrong with doing that, but it made me laugh because of my remark about his 'Into to Criminal Justice' class paying off.

The kid looks like an avid Denver Broncos Hater, as he belongs to "The Denver Broncos Suck" Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/abuckpenny
    Does he post here as Go_Broncos?

Leave a comment:

• maher_tyler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
    If he was refusing to leave the stadium, then I can see the reasoning for having to wrestle him down to take him off. But that's not what happened.

It was a macho-man power trip by the cop, which to me is conduct unbecoming.
    For sure. How many douche bags can you put up with before you just get tired of it?? I couldn't imagine being a cop in a big city. Not condoning Cops that beat anyone at all. They themselves should go to jail. Just saying that maybe the stress of the job causes them to snap??

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    If he was refusing to leave the stadium, then I can see the reasoning for having to wrestle him down to take him off. But that's not what happened.

It was a macho-man power trip by the cop, which to me is conduct unbecoming.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Well the kid has to leave private property when asked to leave. It doesn't matter if you are drunk or sober. He should of been arrested for his cut offs and tank top. This isn't going anywhere he is a drunk idiot wanting to spout off some bs.
    This is what I mean when I say idiocy all around. The cops/ballpark staff are perfectly within their rights to ask him to leave for whatever reason they deem necessary. If he felt his rights were violated, he could go to the media and try to make the Rockies name even worse - you can add excessive douchery to the already insulting their fans and being cheap and consistently giving us a ****ty product. Coors Field has the right to eject someone for whatever reason, and fans have the right to be outraged and create a PR disaster if their reasoning is wrong. Not saying it was, but the kid certainly seemed to think so.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Bottom line is the kid is a civilian, and that gives him the right to say stupid things. The cop was wrong for shoving him.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post
    He was clearly drunk, and that's not a crime, nor was he in violation of the law.
    The officer did not have a legitimate excuse to order the kid to sit down, he wasn't aggressive or verbally abusive, and shoving his ass down like that was uncalled for, total out of place, that's not how the cop should've handled the situation...

Oh, I wouldn't call the kid an idiot, he was just drink, and drunk people some times do stupid things, but this kid drunk and all, showed an amazing composure, I would've lost it the minute that cop would've shoved me down like that, I don't think I would've taken it...
    Well the kid has to leave private property when asked to leave. It doesn't matter if you are drunk or sober. He should of been arrested for his cut offs and tank top. This isn't going anywhere he is a drunk idiot wanting to spout off some bs.
    Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 07-25-2014, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Abuse of power for sure.

Leave a comment:

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post
    He was clearly drunk, and that's not a crime, nor was he in violation of the law.
    The officer did not have a legitimate excuse to order the kid to sit down, he wasn't aggressive or verbally abusive, and shoving his ass down like that was uncalled for, total out of place, that's not how the cop should've handled the situation...

Oh, I wouldn't call the kid an idiot, he was just drink, and drunk people some times do stupid things, but this kid drunk and all, showed an amazing composure, I would've lost it the minute that cop would've shoved me down like that, I don't think I would've taken it...
    There's no context in that video. Cops at Coors Field rarely intervene at all unless there was a security complaint (to the text line they have set up), and even then the cops are only called over if security needs someone with a bit more authority. Like, to kick out an unruly fan.

This guy was hammered drunk. My guess is, he grabbed some chick's ass, or knocked someone's beer out of their hand, or was screaming obscenities, or did SOMEthing to get the attention of security. When security checked on the issue, they needed help, and called the officer. He'd obviously been talking to the guy for a minute or two before the vid picks up.

By the way, it says on your ticket that the stadium has the right to eject you for drunken and unruly behavior. So yes, being drunk is a crime if you're acting like a dip****. Absolutely none of this guy's actions makes me think he was being a respectful drunk to those around him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X