Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another idiot cop video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    If he was refusing to leave the stadium, then I can see the reasoning for having to wrestle him down to take him off. But that's not what happened.

    It was a macho-man power trip by the cop, which to me is conduct unbecoming.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
      If he was refusing to leave the stadium, then I can see the reasoning for having to wrestle him down to take him off. But that's not what happened.

      It was a macho-man power trip by the cop, which to me is conduct unbecoming.
      For sure. How many douche bags can you put up with before you just get tired of it?? I couldn't imagine being a cop in a big city. Not condoning Cops that beat anyone at all. They themselves should go to jail. Just saying that maybe the stress of the job causes them to snap??

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
        lol....I was right, I looked up that kid's profile and he does attend a local community college. There's nothing wrong with doing that, but it made me laugh because of my remark about his 'Into to Criminal Justice' class paying off.

        The kid looks like an avid Denver Broncos Hater, as he belongs to "The Denver Broncos Suck" Facebook Page.

        https://www.facebook.com/abuckpenny
        Does he post here as Go_Broncos?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
          For sure. How many douche bags can you put up with before you just get tired of it?? I couldn't imagine being a cop in a big city. Not condoning Cops that beat anyone at all. They themselves should go to jail. Just saying that maybe the stress of the job causes them to snap??
          I think most of these viral videos of police being a-holes are really situations where the arrestee did something wrong, and the cop loses his cool. They are human, after all, but they have a code that they're sworn by and they are held to a higher standard. Still no excuse for cops to behave like this.

          Comment


          • #50
            Seriously, I expected that kid to start singing this during his arrest:

            <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IhnUgAaea4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

            Comment


            • #51
              The moron should of just showed the cop his ID when asked for it. That is the problem with the 21 year olds. They think they know everything and was being a prick.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                I think most of these viral videos of police being a-holes are really situations where the arrestee did something wrong, and the cop loses his cool. They are human, after all, but they have a code that they're sworn by and they are held to a higher standard. Still no excuse for cops to behave like this.

                Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

                http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/68425...1#.U9L55WOtIsz

                Read a couple of pages of that thread and tell me what you think.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                  Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

                  http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/68425...1#.U9L55WOtIsz

                  Read a couple of pages of that thread and tell me what you think.
                  I read the first page, and these guys are idiots.

                  If these are cops, then it just goes to support my argument that cops who find themselves in this situation do so due to some macho man image they're trying to portray.

                  If someone dies over something as simple as selling untaxed cigarettes, then it's the cop's fault. The cop should be tried for involuntary manslaughter.
                  Last edited by Mogulseeker; 07-25-2014, 07:03 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                    Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

                    http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/68425...1#.U9L55WOtIsz

                    Read a couple of pages of that thread and tell me what you think.
                    "The local KFC has their flag at half staff"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                      Here is a link to a message board for police officers. This is a post about the guy who died while in a choke hold the other day:

                      http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/68425...1#.U9L55WOtIsz

                      Read a couple of pages of that thread and tell me what you think.
                      Are these cops? If they are, then this language is absolutely unacceptable. You're sworn to serve and protect... not call a citizen who just suffered a wrongful death a "fat fck perp" and "a dead welfare n*ggggaaaaa"

                      ****ing cops are on welfare. The collect government checks and don't contribute anything to the economy. There are too many of them, and the vast majority of them don't really serve a purpose.

                      I'm sure some cops are genuine people who are really serving the interests of the community. I haven't met one. Most cops I've met are just like this:

                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nh-As5b_jZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        typical annoying drunk idiot... typical jerk cop feeling tough. What could possibly go wrong.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X