No announcement yet.

Another idiot cop video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol....I was right, I looked up that kid's profile and he does attend a local community college. There's nothing wrong with doing that, but it made me laugh because of my remark about his 'Into to Criminal Justice' class paying off.

The kid looks like an avid Denver Broncos Hater, as he belongs to "The Denver Broncos Suck" Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/abuckpenny

Comment

He was a non-compliant, drunk ass who got what he deserved.

Comment

Didn't break the law, but damn he is annoying. Just shut up.

Comment

Kid's a ****ing dumb****. "HURR DURR I HAVE A RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN TO STAND ON MY OWN TWO FEET DURKA DURR YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REPRESENT THIS FORCE DUUUURRRRRRR."

Dip****s trying to quote constitutional law are hilarious.

That said, that's assault, and there was no reason for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            He was drunk but he wasn't (from the small clip we saw) doing anything that warranted being shoved. Sounds like Frank D. Azar is going to get paid by the city police.
            I think I can speak for Frank when I say, please refer to him as "The Strongarm" or "Mr. Strongarm" going forward. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
              I think I can speak for Frank when I say, please refer to him as "The Strongarm" or "Mr. Strongarm" going forward. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                I'm getting scared..the 2nd post in a row that I agree with..
                I've never had a single problem with your actual football takes when you've posted them. It's you and Baja hijacking threads with your sex talk that is tiresome.

Comment

I am torn. On one hand, anyone that goes to see the Rockies should be allowed to be drunk and disorderly for sitting through it.

On the other hand, anyone giving money to the owners of the Rockies should be beaten.

Tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                    I am torn. On one hand, anyone that goes to see the Rockies should be allowed to be drunk and disorderly for sitting through it.

On the other hand, anyone giving money to the owners of the Rockies should be beaten.

Tough call.
                    Anyone giving money to the Rockies must be drunk and disorderly, so it's sort of a "of course this is where we are" situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                      I mean the guy is clearly drunk, obviously lying about the "3 beers" he claims to have had. I guess he is in violation of a public intoxication, but did nothing to warrant being shoved like that. Interested to see what comes of this.
                      Yeah, they had the right to arrest him for being publicly intoxicated but they went about it all wrong. They should have told him they wanted to give him a field sobriety test but they just act tough and push him first. Of course the dude was a drunken fool and I wouldn't call this "abuse" over the top but it was still unnecessary to push the man. At that point, they should have just asked him to turn around and cuff him.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                        Dude in the video is a tool who sounds like he must have gotten a well earned 'B' in his Intro to Criminal Justice class at the local community college.

The cops didn't need to get that physical with him, but the kid is a doucher for sure.
                        I'm an Economics/International Business TA now at CU... And if the things that he was saying were put into a college paper, I would have failed it, and made him write it again.

Comment

Big shocker, I'm on the cop's side.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j2zlPNGuPbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

If he was being ejected then why didn't they just take him out. Power trip is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                                Hard to tell from that video. Given what we can see, though, getting shoved like that should warrant an investigation, and potentially get the cop fired.
                                I doubt that. The shove wasn't hard as he didn't even fall and bounced back nicely which is pretty incredible since he is obviously drunk. Alex is a know it all and could have sat down but he was too drunk to listen because his story needed to be said standing up. Alex probably did something wrong and deserved to have police intervene.

Comment

Working...
                                X